Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Rogan has been saying :mjpls: shyt for over a decade and promoting alt-right personalities/talking points since GamerGate in 2014.

If "cancel culture" were actually real, he would have been the first on the chopping block.
I wonder if hes worried he'll get called out for that planet of the apes comment he made awhile back.

Which im shocked didnt make any rounds

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Caping for racist cacs is not the point. I dont care for crackers.

But I also know that I can say that a million times and nobody is going to hear it because of their emotional response to my QUESTION.

I read threads on the coli all day complaining about shea butter Twitter and their need to attack black men. In some cases, I agree that black men are being attacked.

Why is it okay for black men to do it but not white men?

I'm not asking that question to defend white men...I'm asking the question so that black men can be mentally stronger. You can't be mentally strong being sensitive at a white dude defending white dudes on a podcast.
Fam I agree with you on this but this is a losing battle on here. Like I said earlier outside of racial issues you see the same complaints on here on certain topics. I just find it funny folks can't see outside of the obvious racial differences they have a lot,of similar complaints.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When we blame 'white supremacy' for black behavior, that's okay right?

But I can't blame men (the natural leaders in the species) for the reactive behaviors of women?
I've never heard a panderer say 'men lead, women follow'...unless I'm pandering to red pill misogynists.

Black men sat back and allowed themselves to be economically dominated and replaced by the welfare state, we LET that happen.
Most generalized load of racist bullshyt propaganda

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The more offended by words you nikkas get, the more I'm inclined to used them.

I'm a Brooklyn nikka, imma always double down on everything I say:yeshrug:your feelings mean nothing
Prove it:ld:say words that will get you banned on this site:krs: I dare you:umad:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Fam I agree with you on this but this is a losing battle on here. Like I said earlier outside of racial issues you see the same complaints on here on certain topics. I just find it funny folks can't see outside of the obvious racial differences they have a lot,of similar complaints.
That's my point.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The more offended by words you nikkas get, the more I'm inclined to used them.

I'm a Brooklyn nikka, imma always double down on everything I say:yeshrug:your feelings mean nothing
Except when you refer to yourself as such

Judging by these responses, I'm either the most offensive 'milquetoast' nikka alive or the coli is out of touch with nuanced ideas and have become an out of touch, radicalized echo chamber.

Pick one.
This poster posts like a 4clan reject - “milquetoast” and “echo chamber”.

Nothing white about that at all, k buddy.
:bryan::deadmanny:
Always in the bedwench and IR threads siding with the whites- that triggered pattern
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bed...ets-killed-by-one.710245/page-7#post-33743979

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Prove it:ld:say words that will get you banned on this site:krs: I dare you:umad:
I can only double down on what I say, not what you want me to say.

You already have your mind made up about me and that's fine, like I said, do what you gotta do about it. But that's not gonna stop me from saying what I feel. I've had to answer to people way better than you in my life.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Except when you refer to yourself as such

This poster posts like a 4clan reject - “milquetoast” and “echo chamber”.

Nothing white about that at all, k buddy.
:bryan::deadmanny:
She thinks black people are too stupid to use words like milquetoast.

And im not the problem? I'm not gonna apologize for having a vocabulary

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She thinks black people are too stupid to use words like milquetoast.

And im not the problem? I'm not gonna apologize for having a vocabulary
Redditcac trying to deflect. ^^It’s not working. None of your posts do- in fact they all point in the same direction. Black people aren’t too “stupid”- you mistake black people for stupid when I, as a black Person know Internet coding and code words when I see it, and other black posters had your white boy act marked, smarten up cac. Don’t get hostile with a black person who knows how to pull your white card. You sound quite hostile not knowing how to cover for your internet “jargon” and group chats.

Last edited:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Redditcac trying to deflect. ^^It’s not working. None of your posts do- in fact they all point in the same direction. Blacks people aren’t too “stupid”- you mistake black people for stupid when I, as a black Person know Internet coding and code words when I see it, smarten up cac. Don’t get hostile with a black person who knows how to pull your white card. You sound quite hostile not knowing how to cover for your internet “jargon” and group chats.

What is milquetoast a code word for? Prove to me milquetoast is a cac codeword. Until then, I'm gonna assume you think black people can't use certain words.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What is milquetoast a code word for? Prove to me milquetoast is a cac codeword. Until then, I'm gonna assume you think black people can't use certain words.
You got the right one today. Black people aren’t using the word “milquetoast” in chats or mimicking monikers and colloquialisms from racist white authors and Fox News.

(You tried it and keep failing - it’s almost comical how cacked up you are and your fail efforts to dissuade at this point). Keep digging that hole though. The deeper you go.

1wn7si9jdnjy.png

516BbURDlfL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
First off fukk Rogan. That being said it's very clear there's a very performative, very destructive aspect of this cultural shift. I think people and corporations need to acknowledge a simple truth: less than 10% of the US population uses twitter. You don't need to surrender to these people every time they throw a fit. That's all I'm gonna say because frankly I hate even seeming like I'm on Rogan's side. The comment about white men not being able to speak is bullshyt.

The problem is that people don't ready anymore, and social media has given them the ability to create ideological bubbles. Ironically at the heart of a lot of this shyt is this weird nerd consumerist shyt, where people demand that art (film, tv, music, etc) strictly adhere to their beliefs. To the point that even antagonists in film/tv are being labeled "problematic" for...being antagonists. To the point where our consumption and criticism of art is more focused on whether we agree with the message or not - and not the art itself. Peep how so many online reviews of shows - which are then blasted across twitter - focus entirely on the diversity of the cast, or how that one queer character is so important, or how that female character is showing xyz. I first noticed this happening when True Detective S1 was running and there was a segment of female critics who were angry about the lack of female representation in a show about two...male detectives. No one really cared about these critiques but I had noticed each noteworthy show/movie/etc since then has deal with bigger and bigger (online) segments focused entirely on identity.