Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I grew up and still visit bamma ass PA with a whole host of cacs around.

Most passive aggressive race of human beings I have ever seen, like a whole race of women but one side has slightly different genetalia.

@Rack4K Yall cacs are the type to be :angry::angry::angry::angry: on the internet, but in person, yall move hella respectfully lmao

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
For those who think I’m exaggerating- I am not.
:francis:

1. Post
    LOWKEY The Ava DuverNay disrespect shows a lot of the problems in the bc
    I’m saying they don’t want them, not hard to understand. If you’re a black man and you’re not fukking black women you should look internally and...
    Post by: Rack4K, Mar 20, 2018 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    Anybody can get a black woman, those nerdy brothas don’t want them. Or that’s the narrative. :mjpls:

3. Post
    Matriarchy doesn’t exist where the men aren’t weak..and how strong can you be when you’re offended by a work of art even AFTER the director walked...

4. Post
    Women reject most offers by nature. Just because you ain’t eating don’t mean another brother ain’t. You need proof these ‘types’ are rejecting...

5. Post
    All black women reject a lot of black men, they can’t accept everybody but where is this proof that those kind of women in particular don’t want...

6. Post
    I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to another poster who used the phrase in another context. You responded because you felt personally...

7. Post
    That’s what black feminists say about their dating options as well. Lol. It writes Itself.

8. Post
    Ignoring the independent route is foolhardy and chasing white acceptance in the process is even sillier, but the phrase is literally dapbait and...

9. Post
    I been fukking these ‘types’ for years...I don’t deal too much in ‘types’ I deal with individuals. How many ‘nerdy brothas’ are checking for black...

10. Post
    But without getting off track, is that how Ava does it? And can you give an example

11. Post
    The phrase ‘White acceptance’ is overused on this board, it’s probably dap fishing at this point. When black women on social media talk about...

12. Post
    Quote has terrible implications and I don’t agree with the rhetoric at all, real foul. With that said, she’s also said things I agree with. I’m...
  13. Post
    Can you provide an example of this? A quote or something? I’m curious as to whether or not that’s what she actually did or if It’s simply...

14. Post
    If you actually read the opening post and thread title...it addresses the hate and vitriol aimed at Ava and people rooting for her to fail and...

15. Post
    She said something out of her mouth you disagree with, fine. But she also said ‘with her own mouth’ that black males are unfairly mass...

16. Post
    You’re sidestepping the argument and making it seem as if people are telling you to watch or support a movie. Nobody cares what movies you watch...

17. Post
    The Coli has multiple threads about the movie.

18. Post
    I don’t want to see it either. It’s a Disney movie marketed to little girls. This is not about what people want to see, it’s about how you talk...

19. Post
    And there’s a big difference between not seeing a film and actively spewing hatred at its director like coli dudes do. What’s your point?

20. Post
    At the heart of it, people are upset because A Wrinkle In Time depicts an interracial relationship. That’s it. There’s no negative black...

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Being against white supremacy doesn’t equal being against white people. You might have some kind of point if white supremacy came about naturally without state sponsored terrorism, genocide and theft. But it didn’t. Because it isn’t based on merit. And because it did not, we have a civic duty to correct that imbalance and address this country’s original sin as we strive toward a more perfect union. If that hurts some fragile feelings, oh well.
White supremacy is white supremacy. Gay white women practice white supremacy. Black straight women practice white supremacy.

White supremacy can be practiced by any one.

Calling out practices are one thing, calling out people is another. It's the difference between saying 'we need to remove crime from our communities' and 'black men need to stop killing everyone in our community'. The 2nd one is clearly hostile to black men, is it not?

I'm going psych 101 on yall and yall dont even see it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White supremacy is a belief system, it's not based on merit.

In many cases, being a top executive is not based on merit either. It's based on relationships.

But again, would somebody saying that be perceived as hostile? Because it seems that the main position every one is taking here is that there's no hostility against straight white men to be found anywhere even though if these things were said about black men, they would rightfully be considered hostile.
You can shut up now- sick of you cac frauds
When we blame 'white supremacy' for black behavior, that's okay right?

But I can't blame men (the natural leaders in the species) for the reactive behaviors of women?
Oh look- another post shytting on black men while excusing white behavior. This poster’s pattern of defending white supremacy is concerning.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
For those who think I’m exaggerating- I am not.
:francis:

1. Post
    I’m saying they don’t want them, not hard to understand. If you’re a black man and you’re not fukking black women you should look internally and...

2. Post
    Anybody can get a black woman, those nerdy brothas don’t want them. Or that’s the narrative. :mjpls:

3. Post
    Matriarchy doesn’t exist where the men aren’t weak..and how strong can you be when you’re offended by a work of art even AFTER the director walked...

4. Post
    Women reject most offers by nature. Just because you ain’t eating don’t mean another brother ain’t. You need proof these ‘types’ are rejecting...

5. Post
    All black women reject a lot of black men, they can’t accept everybody but where is this proof that those kind of women in particular don’t want...

6. Post
    I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to another poster who used the phrase in another context. You responded because you felt personally...

7. Post
    That’s what black feminists say about their dating options as well. Lol. It writes Itself.

8. Post
    Ignoring the independent route is foolhardy and chasing white acceptance in the process is even sillier, but the phrase is literally dapbait and...

9. Post
    I been fukking these ‘types’ for years...I don’t deal too much in ‘types’ I deal with individuals. How many ‘nerdy brothas’ are checking for black...

10. Post
    But without getting off track, is that how Ava does it? And can you give an example

11. Post
    The phrase ‘White acceptance’ is overused on this board, it’s probably dap fishing at this point. When black women on social media talk about...

12. Post
    Quote has terrible implications and I don’t agree with the rhetoric at all, real foul. With that said, she’s also said things I agree with. I’m...
  13. Post
    Can you provide an example of this? A quote or something? I’m curious as to whether or not that’s what she actually did or if It’s simply...

14. Post
    If you actually read the opening post and thread title...it addresses the hate and vitriol aimed at Ava and people rooting for her to fail and...

15. Post
    She said something out of her mouth you disagree with, fine. But she also said ‘with her own mouth’ that black males are unfairly mass...

16. Post
    You’re sidestepping the argument and making it seem as if people are telling you to watch or support a movie. Nobody cares what movies you watch...

17. Post
    The Coli has multiple threads about the movie.

18. Post
    I don’t want to see it either. It’s a Disney movie marketed to little girls. This is not about what people want to see, it’s about how you talk...

19. Post
    And there’s a big difference between not seeing a film and actively spewing hatred at its director like coli dudes do. What’s your point?

20. Post
    At the heart of it, people are upset because A Wrinkle In Time depicts an interracial relationship. That’s it. There’s no negative black...
So you're a black woman who's offended at me defending black women? That's rich.

I knew motherfukkas were soft but I didnt know it was that pathetic.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Note this poster has been caught out there before

Im as black as the dark side of the moon and I know what 'mudshark' means, dont need a history lesson. I think its funny because its a word used by insecure whiteboys.

With that said perhaps I shouldn't have used the term.

Hmmm. I wonder what “term” that was.
:jbhmm:

Mudsharks think they can be apart of the discussion and gotta get humbled sometimes.

tf is that?? Cac terminology. If this doesn’t prove “dude” is a cac, I don’t know will.. oh my gawddd. Never heard that from a black man in life.

@Luke Cage this poster caught that cac’s act as well. Told y’all that @Rack4K slipped up more than a few times

You have to be a cac. I have never heard a black man use this disgustingly raicst term. Cacs use this term because they connote black people with "mud people", a colloquialism for subhuman. And thus a white woman who fukks with black men are traitorous "sharks" who swim in the primordial subhuman "mud" . All black men sense this association and so never use this term, especially since there's nothing wrong with white women who like black men. You basically just called black men "subhuman". :wtf:
Gotta go back and Rep him. This is the perfect summation of why black people never use this word. It’s racist as fuk.

Last edited:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
You can shut up now- sick of you cac frauds

Oh look- another post shytting on black men while excusing white behavior. This poster’s pattern of defending white supremacy is concerning.
For hours you been searching my posts and the best you got is me defending women from beta males who complain about them? That's rich.

SPOILERS Wait until you get to my 'all cops aren't bad' posts. Those should give your sensitive ass a heart attack.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rogan has been saying :mjpls: shyt for over a decade and promoting alt-right personalities/talking points since GamerGate in 2014.

If "cancel culture" were actually real, he would have been the first on the chopping block.
IMO he’s a big reason Hillary lost. He was platforming all those guys. Milo, McInnes, Alex Jones, Douglas Murray etc. all those IDW guys too.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

In the Rayshard Brooks thread...
So not only did he resist arrest, he stole their taser.

Not only did he steal their taser, he attempted to shoot it at them.

Not only did he attempt to shoot it at them, he did it while running away, creating space and making it difficult for the cop to use anything other than their gun.

This ain't George Floyd...

*awaits negs*

Uh oh.

All black people should think the same. He's not thinking with the monolith we gotta do something about this guy...

*cancels self*

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For the record I'm not white. I'm as black as the ace of spades...I'm a fort greene nikka who lives between myrtle and park ave.

Feminine energy is complaining about how your competition wins instead of learning how to win yourself.

Feminine energy is getting upset at a harmless rhetorical question you could have answered.

But again, how can white men defend themselves without seeming racist?
Defend themselves against what? White men aren't under attack. That system that favors white men above all else is what's being challenged. You're part of the problem if you feel there needs to be a defense aginst that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For hours you been searching my posts and the best you got is me defending women from beta males who complain about them? That's rich.

SPOILERS Wait until you get to my 'all cops aren't bad' posts. Those should give your sensitive ass a heart attack.
Bytch you have all types of quotes and posts in here that can’t be downplayed. I haven’t been searching for 4 hours. Dumb fuk. I’ve been finishing you. Which is why YOU are still here scrambling for HOURS you can’t run for cac cover this time. Seems like somebody got their nerve touched. Thought you didn’t care about what I have to say.
:sas2:
Since 2:30 this afternoon “he’s” been arguing about white men not being protected on a predominantly black male message board (well at least the ones not pretending to be in digital blackface like you)
< Prev12

1. Post
    @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC In the Rayshard Brooks thread... Uh oh. All black people should think the same. He's not thinking with the monolith we...
    Post by: Rack4K, 12 minutes agoin forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I got my dinner ready. Let's #CancelRack4K some more
    Post by: Rack4K, 23 minutes agoin forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    For hours you been searching my posts and the best you got is me defending women from beta males who complain about them? That's rich. SPOILERS...
    Post by: Rack4K, 37 minutes agoin forum: The Locker Room

4. Post
    So you're a black woman who's offended at me defending black women? That's rich. I knew motherfukkas were soft but I didnt know it was that pathetic.
    Post by: Rack4K, 41 minutes agoin forum: The Locker Room

5. Post
    White supremacy is white supremacy. Gay white women practice white supremacy. Black straight women practice white supremacy. White supremacy can...
    Post by: Rack4K, 47 minutes agoin forum: The Locker Room

6. Post
    Caping for racist cacs is not the point. I dont care for crackers. But I also know that I can say that a million times and nobody is going to...
    Post by: Rack4K, 53 minutes agoin forum: The Locker Room

7. Post
    White supremacy is a belief system, it's not based on merit. In many cases, being a top executive is not based on merit either. It's based on...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:58 PM in forum: The Locker Room

8. Post
    Being ended on a message board is not a concern of mine honestly I'm more concerned about getting black people out of this weak minded limbo of...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:52 PM in forum: The Locker Room

9. Post
    Let's say Luke Cage becomes a top executive at an office somewhere and somebody in that office, another employee, say Luke Cage should be...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:28 PM in forum: The Locker Room

10. Post
    Increasingly hostile could be from 1 percent hostility to 2 percent. That's besides the point. I would never argue that white men are even near...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:26 PM in forum: The Locker Room

11. Post
    That's true. You're entertaining.
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:23 PM in forum: The Locker Room

12. Post
    The dethroned article asked for white men to be dethroned, outright. I actually like the idea. Unlike yall I dont need fake outrage and pseudo...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:19 PM in forum: The Locker Room

13. Post
    Cherry pick your evidence. I dont give a shyt so I doubt anybody else does.
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:09 PM in forum: The Locker Room

14. Post
    But what about the blatant examples in there? The dethroned article? You dont consider that hostility? If you dont that's fine.
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:08 PM in forum: The Locker Room

15. Post
    I could careless what you think about me. You dont like me, do what you gotta do about that:yeshrug: But again, I've had nobody answer my...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 4:03 PM in forum: The Locker Room

16. Post
    I was defending dark skin girls against colorism with that post. There's no way you don't read the thread, my post in response to it and come to...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 3:55 PM in forum: The Locker Room

17. Post
    Do you think the examples I provided are solely defense? You don't see offensive hostilities in some parts of these articles?
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 3:53 PM in forum: The Locker Room

18. Post
    Let's say white supremacy is real (I believe it is) but let's say every white man admits to it. Then what? are you expecting white men to give up...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 3:49 PM in forum: The Locker Room

19. Post
    For the record I'm not white. I'm as black as the ace of spades...I'm a fort greene nikka who lives between myrtle and park ave. Feminine energy...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 3:47 PM in forum: The Locker Room

20. Post
    Professor at center of debate over her tweet on white male students expresses regret [MEDIA] Dear White, Straight, Cisgender, Man People: You...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 3:42 PM in forum: The Locker Roo

1. Post
    Hostility at the gravy train white men have been on. That hostility. You don't believe society has become increasingly hostile to straight...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 3:06 PM in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    We know this has been done to black folks since the 1600s. But I still politely asked a question. And I'm still politely awaiting an answer.
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 2:50 PM in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    Is there a way for straight white dudes to defend themselves in a society becoming increasingly hostile to them without looking or sounding...
    Post by: Rack4K, Today at 2:38 PM in forum: The Locker Room

Last edited:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Defend themselves against what? White men aren't under attack. That system that favors white men above all else is what's being challenged. You're part of the problem if you feel there needs to be a defense aginst that.
I dont think there needs to be a defense against it, I couldn't care less about white men.

I was just wondering if there was a non racist way for them to defend themselves. If there was, maybe some of them would try it.

I don't think every white person who defends their people against concepts like 'white fragility' is racist. :yeshrug: This cultural shift is all a learning process, nobody is gonna maneuver thru this shyt perfectly.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bytch you have all types of quotes and posts in here that can’t be downplayed. I haven’t been searching for 4 hours. Dumb fuk. I’ve been finishing you. Which is why YOU are still here scrambling for HOURS you can’t run for cac cover this time. Seems like somebody got their nerve touched. Thought you didn’t care about what I have to say.
:sas2:
I was wrong I do care about what you have to say.

I've even decided to help you with your 'Cac4K' conspiracies. Let me know if you need more help.