Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
IMO he’s a big reason Hillary lost. He was platforming all those guys. Milo, McInnes, Alex Jones, Douglas Murray etc. all those IDW guys too.

I definitely agree.

I do hate when people put all of the onus on his guests, though. He defended the white genocide in South Africa nonsense while promoting Lauren Southern's "documentary" in front of someone who was not alt-right. He defended Richard Spencer in front of a progressive journalist, so on and so forth. Rogan himself has promoted alt-right talking points even when his guests disagree, or when he has no guest at all(ie through social media accounts)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This weirdo white is comparing the Youtubist Cynthia G to Malcolm X and Maya Angelou. I’ve seen it all. Anytime anyone gives a preemptive “not comparing” they are definitely comparing complete bullshyt similarities
:dwillhuh::mjlol:
Cynthia G is one of THE most anti-black male anti- black relationship feminazi youtuber to roam through the cac caves of Caucasian hate bait. LSA plant, white boy or both :hula:

Yall care too much about if this chick fukked white dudes before. Maybe she did. Who cares? Her problack persona could very well be a result of her experiences with white men earlier in her life. Again..who cares?

Not comparing her to these people but Malcolm was a gangsta, Maya Angelou was a hooker. How a person finds their final form shouldn't be used against them. The only question is, do you like the final form or not?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...-married-to-a-cac.545268/page-3#post-24993562

So far this poster has
1. stanned the swirler fantasies of Ava Duvernay
2. Is a Cynthia G fan
3. Is a Joe Rogan Stan
4. Has used the term “m—dshark”
5. He ain’t a black man

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Is there a way for straight white dudes to defend themselves in a society becoming increasingly hostile to them without looking or sounding racist?

Honest question.
Easy you attack the white feminist

But that would fire back on them

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
My mudshark friends told me the same thing smh
:dwillhuh::mjpls:
0xffvp.gif

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjpls::mjpls:

Please continue talking - the more that gets posted the more you reveal about your real self. You’re at the passive aggressive cac level - you all follow the same playbook
Am I supposed to be aggressive-aggressive or something? This is a message board.

Keep in mind I haven't insulted you once. This is a message board. I dont know you.

Admittedly, I'm a regular contrarian on these boards because if you can't challenge or intellectually defend your belief systems, you dont actually have belief systems, only emotions. And you going thru 10 years of my posts instead of just answering the question proves you have no argument.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let’s see how white boy in blackface explains this away

It's not hard to mention Adrian Adonis, Billy And Chuck, Goldust, Santino, Rico, Big Vito etc...all straight white guys who were told to play gay, gender bending or feminine characters.

This Sonny Kiss kid is being himself, nikka been gay his whole life it's not hard to see, get off message boards and go be a fake ass Farrakhan where it actually matters

how many straight black men can name off white guys playing gays.
:mjlol::francis:
Then he has the nerve to top it off with a sprinkle of his gayvocate shade for Farrakhan in typical white fashion.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Am I supposed to be aggressive-aggressive or something? This is a message board.

Keep in mind I haven't insulted you once. This is a message board. I dont know you.

Admittedly, I'm a regular contrarian on these boards because if you can't challenge or intellectually defend your belief systems, you dont actually have belief systems, only emotions. And you going thru 10 years of my posts instead of just answering the question proves you have no argument.
The deeper into the rabbit hole I go the more desperate and unhinged “his” posts are becoming.^^^ the coorelation
:sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The more offended by words you nikkas get, the more I'm inclined to used them.

I'm a Brooklyn nikka, imma always double down on everything I say:yeshrug:your feelings mean nothing
You are not black, by any stretch of your coli imagination. Your own words have your stupid ass hemmed up- and I’m here for it. Let me get back to my browsing cac - I’m not finished with you faggit. I mean, you supplied so much material, can’t let that shyt go to waste.

Hipster cac in Brooklyn playing the role of a cocoa butter shea batter brown sugar feminazi online. fuk up white boy.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Let’s see how white boy in blackface explains this away

how many straight black men can name off white guys playing gays.
:mjlol::francis:
Then he has the nerve to top it off with a sprinkle of his gayvocate shade for Farrakhan in typical white fashion.
I love Farrakhan. Look around and find those posts since you seem to care so much:mjlit:

Farrakhan is not trying to cancel podcasters, he does the actual work.