Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You cant ignore me. I'm not your NYCHA rent balance or your stink itchy fishbox, you gonna respond to this.
Look at him pulling up stereotyped insults from his big book of cacism. CacLives Matter Joe Rogan is mad as fuk that he got outed on the coli podcast. He can’t temper his temperament. Told y’all.
tenor.gif

Never lived in a NYC project. White dude claims that “milquetoast” is not cac code and talks about not stereotyping black people but proceeds to pull out tropes from his racism card about black people because he can’t have his way. Response in 3...2...1....
tenor.gif

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I wonder if hes worried he'll get called out for that planet of the apes comment he made awhile back.

Which im shocked didnt make any rounds

One significant media personality did criticize Rogan for making such a racist "joke" while helping to raise a half-Black stepdaughter...none other than Alex Jones. They ended their "feud" shortly afterward, though. A lot of dudes here swore Jones stole the info from TLR.

There's SO much worse Rogan has said than the Planet of the Apes comment. I'm not sure why dudes harp on it so much. As a comedian, he could easily spin that as people being offended by a joke. Rogan has defended Gavin McInnes even after Gavin admitted he started a violent gang to Rogan's face, he was on the anti-Nazi punching train and thought that some Black person should just debate Richard Spencer on the topic of Black genocide, he's dabbled in scientific racism, etc. That's far more severe. Yet somehow the thing that he was more criticized for was a half-assed endorsement of Bernie Sanders :stopitslime:

Now that he's exclusive to Spotify, there is a massive, multi-billion dollar company working to clean up his past.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Look at him pulling up stereotyped insults from his big book of cacism. CacLives Matter Joe Rogan is mad as fuk that he got outed on the coli podcast. He can’t temper his temperament. Told y’all.
tenor.gif
I dont even know if you're black.

But you definitely a stink p*ssy project bytch tho

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You cant ignore me. I'm not your NYCHA rent balance or your stink itchy fishbox, you gonna respond to this.

I'm here watching the mets, I'm chilling. I got all night
Let me find out this is @Honey Bee ’s alt account.

Things just went from bad to worse - give the cacs and their cac-c00n mistresses enough rope and they start to hang themselves. Gotta luv it.
tenor.gif

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Let me find out this is @Honey Bee ’s alt account.

Things just went from bad to worse - give the cacs and their cac-c00n mistresses enough rope and they start to hang themselves. Gotta luv it.
tenor.gif
She might be a stink p*ssy bytch too, how would I know?

But I know how yall ugly stink p*ssy hoes act, u got the personality traits

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somebody’s posts are sounding real familiar. especially considering @Honey Bee’s account has been bushed and in comes this pretend cac bish with the anti-black animosity and his white man need protection too cacausity.
:patrice:
LOL. I will date any race of man that I want, and just know that black men aren't any better than white men when comes to the treatment of women. Y'all can be just as shytty
We know how black men collectively feel about female skin tone, hair and features. It ain't no secret. Stop capping to yourself.

I said earlier that this poster sounded like an LSA implant/cac

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She might be a stink p*ssy bytch too, how would I know?

But I know how yall ugly stink p*ssy hoes act, u got the personality traits
Hmmm

Lol.bytch I did not come here for the likes you,you dusty clit flea.If you would stop being the coli guard bytch you would notice that.

Oh shyt. I know that I can’t be the only one seeing similar posts.
:usure::dwillhuh:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
@Barnett114 @TradePascalSiakam @whatever mod ban these two from this thread please
I asked a honest (semi-rhetorical) question. I haven't gotten an answer. All I've gotten is weirdos getting in their feelings about me.

My 10 years here speak for itself. When I come in threads, I'm in threads to put forth ideas. Look at the history of the two posters and remove the problem.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But you definitely a stink p*ssy project bytch tho
Youre not dismissing shyt. You can keep your dusty ass right in this thread with me.

I really dont care what you think of me but you're not getting me quiet. That's not how this works.
And you sound ignorant as hell.Stop showing out in front of these men you dusty thirst trap

Wowwww. Too many coincidences.
:jbhmm:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lad...sinternal-threads.651413/page-2#post-30562883

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/swirler-approaches-racist-white-dude.848588/page-3#post-41907163

ALT%201.jpg

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Before he even opens his mouth...

White ✅
Bald✅
No Facial Hair✅

...so what do you expect.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a way for straight white dudes to defend themselves in a society becoming increasingly hostile to them without looking or sounding racist?

Honest question.

No, that's because as a collective White men aren't victims, and are not being oppressed by a society that THEY themselves molded and are still at the top of. It's absolutely hilarious that some of them think this, and no it doesn't matter how many "anti-White male" posts you see on Twitter(usually posted by women who still love and date White men), it doesn't reflect reality. None of these dudes have real problems, to them seeing White characters being replaced by minorities(an action that is being done by other White men) in fictional media is a sign of the endtimes. It's also funny Joe Rogan is complaining about White men being silenced on a major global platform that paid him 200 million(one of the biggest deals in history for streaming) to spout his views.