Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
You got the right one today. Black people aren’t using the word “milquetoast” in chats or mimicking monikers and colloquialisms from racist white authors. You tried it and keep failing - it’s almost comical at this point.

1wn7si9jdnjy.png

516BbURDlfL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Once again, I want you to provide proof that the word 'milquetoast' is a cac code word. I'm not asking you to show me a cac using the word.

I guess the word 'starterpack' is a cac word, too. Come on, try again.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And more to the mix -
Gay and bi nikkas exist, they’re not going anywhere. It’s probably best they stop being DL and be honest instead of straight women being blindsided.

That’s all she said. And any real (straight) nikka would agree.
You’re very conservative I see. I wouldn’t say requesting anal is ‘gay’... and it certainly isn’t half as conclusive as outright saying ‘I’m a bisexual man’. Not even close.

Not being sure about someone is one thing. Knowing someone is bi for a fact? Completely different.

lghtdnbssq gayng member ^^^
This cac is checking all of the boxes

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again, I want you to provide proof that the word 'milquetoast' is a cac code word. I'm not asking you to show me a cac using the word.

Show me a black person on a chat or on white message boards using the word - I’ll wait.
:ohhh::jbhmm:
You’re doing so much cackling that you have yet to disprove shyt or post any proof except for your whitesplaining.
:patrice:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Show me a black person on a chat or on white message boards using the word - I’ll wait.
You’re doing so much cackling that you have yet to disprove shyt or post any proof except for your whitesplaining.
You're asking me to provide proof of someone with a certain skin color saying a word?

No, I'm not doing that. That's stupid.

You're truly the WOAT.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
You fukked up. Look at this cac folding.
:bryan::mjlol::mjlol:
got him. It’s a wrap.
Again, I need proof from you that the word milquetoast is racist or is some sort of cac codeword.

Until then you're just accusing black people of not knowing words.

Its really a silly discussion but I'll entertain it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

A few moments later
You're asking me to provide proof of someone with a certain skin color saying a word?

tenor.gif

Catch a coli cac lacking VOL53387545

Hit them with the reverse of what they ask for and they can’t flip the script:

Show me a black person on a chat or on white message boards using the word -

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Again, I need proof from you that the word milquetoast is racist or is some sort of cac codeword.

:mjlol:

Look at “him” trying to double down instead of just saying he can’t. White people hate being left exposed boi - that cacfusion set in.
full

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I actually show Cac the proof
You got the right one today. Black people aren’t using the word “milquetoast” in chats or mimicking monikers and colloquialisms from racist white authors and Fox News.

(You tried it and keep failing - it’s almost comical how cacked up you are and your fail efforts to dissuade at this point). Keep digging that hole though. The deeper you go.

1wn7si9jdnjy.png

516BbURDlfL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
And his only retort is *dead air”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No no no...you're the one saying the word is racist.

Prove it.

dafuq is a “no no no...,”??
:mjtf::dead:

Flustered McGuffin over here talking about “no no no” lmao. Like he’s on the phone with mother. “Dammmitt mommmmm”.
Dude is wild frustrated because his days of gaslighting, pretending and black digifacing have reached the point of extinction.

This poster is “no- noing” his cac ass off because he can’t disprove a proven. He’s doing all of that talking and hasn’t proven shyt. The equivalent of:
giphy.gif

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol:

Look at “him” trying to double down instead of just saying he can’t. White people hate being left exposed boi - that cacfusion set in.
full
I cant.
I actually show Cac the proof

And his only retort is *dead air”

You showed proof of a cac using the word. And I guess that means it's a cac codeword?

But what about this
Teaching Black History in Culturally Responsive Ways

The author of the article is a black man and guess what, it's a pro black article.

It's an English word. People use it. Even the black people who you think aren't smart enough to.

It's not my fault you have a low vocabulary my WOAT friend