Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't believe society has become increasingly hostile to straight people, white people and males?

Maybe compared to the 1800s.

But even at its most hostile towards straight white men..... its still about 50x more hostile towards any other group.

This is where honesty comes in. We have to be honest with ourselves. Any straight white man who spends 1 day being: black, or female, or gay, etc.... is going to experience more hostility in thst one day than he did in his entire lives.

This is why i cant take this forum seriously at times. Alotta yall are so fukkin intellectually dishonest.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My mudshark friends told me the same thing smh
Hostility at the gravy train white men have been on. That hostility.

You don't believe society has become increasingly hostile to straight people, white people and males?

Another what?:jbhmm:
Is there a way for straight white dudes to defend themselves in a society becoming increasingly hostile to them without looking or sounding racist?

Honest question.

————-
My mudshark friends told me the same thing smh

Mudsharks think they can be apart of the discussion and gotta get humbled sometimes.
@Houston911 @TradePascalSiakam @BmoreGorilla @CHICAGO

FYI - here is the reference for this term as racist. The ultimate purpose of the term is to refer to black men as “subhuman” below the surface and mud as the skin color.

M-dshark is a racist term used offensively against Black Men; this poster not only used it once but doubled down on it in this thread like it’s not highly offensive and derogatory.

informational purposes-not only is it a racist term but it’s used prominently on alt right websites and among white racism chat rooms.

“by 1998, things had turned ugly, as white supremacist groups started using the term.

Mud shark disparages such women as “bottom feeders,”The word mud additionally smears skin color and shark, a person on the prowl.

By 2008, it had become a fairly common racial slur online, spreading with the rise of alt-right communities In 2015, several Florida police officers lost their jobs over racist emails and texts containing the slur, and in 2017, a Connecticut cop was suspended without pay for using it on Facebook.”

this poster also explains the term, he’s been called out on this before-

You have to be a cac. I have never heard a black man use this disgustingly raicst term. Cacs use this term because they connote black people with "mud people", a colloquialism for subhuman. And thus a white woman who fukks with black men are traitorous "sharks" who swim in the primordial subhuman "mud" . All black men sense this association and so never use this term, especially since there's nothing wrong with white women who like black men. You basically just called black men "subhuman". :wtf:

The Racial Slur Database

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
————-

@Houston911 @TradePascalSiakam @BmoreGorilla @CHICAGO

FYI - here is the reference for this term as racist. The ultimate purpose of the term is to refer to black men as “subhuman” below the surface and mud as the skin color.

M-dshark is a racist term used offensively against Black Men; this poster not only used it once but doubled down on it in this thread like it’s not highly offensive and derogatory.

informational purposes-not only is it a racist term but it’s used prominently on alt right websites and among white racism chat rooms.

“by 1998, things had turned ugly, as white supremacist groups started using the term.

Mud shark disparages such women as “bottom feeders,”The word mud additionally smears skin color and shark, a person on the prowl.

By 2008, it had become a fairly common racial slur online, spreading with the rise of alt-right communities In 2015, several Florida police officers lost their jobs over racist emails and texts containing the slur, and in 2017, a Connecticut cop was suspended without pay for using it on Facebook.”

this poster also explains the term, he’s been called out on this before-

The Racial Slur Database

thank you

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
"I can't believe CNN said I was spreading missinformation because I used ivermectin. Japan even approved it for use for covid" - Joe Rogan

It turns out that Japan never did any such thing :snoop: