The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I cant.

You showed proof of a cac using the word. And I guess that means it's a cac codeword?

But what about this
Teaching Black History in Culturally Responsive Ways

The author of the article is a black man and guess what, it's a pro black article.

It's an English word. People use it. Even the black people who you think aren't smart enough to.

It's not my fault you have a low vocabulary my WOAT friend
All of that walk around and deflection just to avoid proving, that you can’t find any black people in internet circles using the word “milquetoast” like Reddit cacs use as code words which I actually posted directly from the source.
:laff::laff:
Then you try to flip it to make it seem like I’m disparaging black people to make you seem victimized. Joe Rogan taught you well- Masterclass in Irony. Knowing damn well you can’t prove shyt bc black people aren’t out here coding or cosplaying to use the terminology. You’re going out bad, white boy. Real Fukkin bad. 7 hours worth of bad. This went worse than I thought for you.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol::francis:
who makes up this cast of cac clowns - that’s all I want to know. Is there a Booking Agency or what?
:stopitslime:
You're posting regular shyt and acting like its racist...you're so sensitive its hilarious.

And you still haven't provided proof of the word milquetoast being racist. Still waiting for that proof. We not done with that.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
All of that walk around and deflection just to avoid proving, that you can’t find any black people in internet circles using the word “milquetoast” like Reddit cacs use as code words which I actually posted directly from the source.
:laff::laff:
Then you try to flip it to make it seem like I’m disparaging black people to make you seem victimized. Joe Rogan taught you well- Masterclass in Irony. You’re going out bad, white boy. Real Fukkin bad. 7 hours worth of bad. This went worse than I thought for you.
:deadrose::deadrose:
You asked for proof of a black person saying it. I found this article immediately but I enjoyed fukking with you..i wanted you to pump your chest out a bit before I dropped the article.

You're a terrible poster, this is like sparing with a one armed retard.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I cant.

You showed proof of a cac using the word. And I guess that means it's a cac codeword?

But what about this
Teaching Black History in Culturally Responsive Ways

The author of the article is a black man and guess what, it's a pro black article.

It's an English word. People use it. Even the black people who you think aren't smart enough to.

It's not my fault you have a low vocabulary my WOAT friend
No this white did not post an edutopia link trying to educate me - the caucasity of audacity. If you don’t get tfoh.
:deadrose::dead:
FirsthandDeliciousAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Like I don’t read what actual black posters put up or post entire books in this section (where his name is absent)
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...eading-right-now.312720/page-59#post-41948026
:deadrose::beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N
You asked for proof of a black person saying it. I found this article immediately but I enjoyed fukking with you..i wanted you to pump your chest out a bit before I dropped the article.

You're a terrible poster, this is like sparing with a one armed retard.
Nah-you’ve been trying to defend white man racism since 2:38 pm and tried to finesse your fugazi flex until 6:30pm, couldn’t out maneuver and exhausted your back to back “black” routine at 8:44pm. You’ve been a fail or else you would have been left the threat like you said. Dismissed.
:unimpressed:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
No this white did not post an edutopia link trying to educate me - the caucasity of audacity. If you don’t get tfoh.
:deadrose::dead:
FirsthandDeliciousAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Like I don’t read what actual black posters put up or post entire books in this section (where his name is absent)
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...eading-right-now.312720/page-59#post-41948026
:deadrose::beli:
You asked for proof of a black person saying the word milquetoast (which was laughably dumb to begin with) and I did.

But again, I need proof that milquetoast is a common word used in that community for that purpose. You haven't done that.

All you've done is imply that black people cant use certain words.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
N

Nah-you’ve been trying to defend white man racism since 2:38 pm and tried to finesse your fugazi flex until 6:30pm, couldn’t out maneuver and exhausted your back to back “black” routine at 8:44pm. You’ve been a fail or else you would have been left the threat like you said. Dismissed.
Defending white racism is not what I do. But dumb people cant think beyond their binary biases would lack the mental capacity to understand that.

You're honestly stupid. That's why you have WOAT next to your name. Nothing I say can even begin to be comprehended by the likes of you. bytches like you have a purpose...your purpose is sucking dikk in Manhattanville Projects for 40 dollars. Social discourse is not your strong suit.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjtf:
Didn’t I say dismissed- cac is still copping popped pleas
:hhh::unimpressed:

This is “white mans lives matter” responding to the woat. he “don’t care though” - another one- check the score. Cacs responding to me like I’m the mvp in this bih and end up DOA. Check the score. Again, Dismissed.

Today

1. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:51 PM

2. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:48 PM

3. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:34 PM

4. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:32 PM

5. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:11 PM

6. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:55 PM

7. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:52 PM

8. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:47 PM

9. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:37 PM

10. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:27 PM

11. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:19 PM

12. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:14 PM

13. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    6:59 PM

14. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    6:58 PM

15. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    6:50 PM

1. Thread.
      6:41 PM

2. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
      6:32 PM

3. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
      6:30 PM

4. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
      6:19 PM

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjtf:Didn’t I say dismissed- cac is still copping popped pleas.
:hhh::unimpressed:

This is “white mans lives matter” responding to the woat. he “don’t care though”

Today

1. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:51 PM

8:48 PM

8:34 PM

8:32 PM

5. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    8:11 PM

6. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:55 PM

7. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:52 PM

8. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:47 PM

9. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:37 PM

10. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:27 PM

11. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:19 PM

12. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    7:14 PM

13. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    6:59 PM

14. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    6:58 PM

15. Rack4K quoted your post in the thread Joe Rogan: Woke mobs are coming for straight white men.
    6:50 PM
Youre not dismissing shyt. You can keep your dusty ass right in this thread with me.

I really dont care what you think of me but you're not getting me quiet. That's not how this works.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hopefully they get banned
In due time, they all do eventually or ban themselves. That cac@box factory turned into cacspar the coli ghost after he thought it was one way. I envision the same fate for the Fraudulent Feminista Cac Factor aka @Rack4K.
Either way he will roam no coli zone without getting ethered - he’s on the list.

What’s the over of under on him making it through the end of this year? Place bets here. Renaming himself counts as well.
:snooze:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
In due time, they all do eventually or ban themselves. That cac@box factory turned into cacspar the coli ghost after he thought it was one way. I envision the same fate for the Fraudulent Feminista Cac Factor aka @Rack4K. What’s the over of under on him making it through the end of this year? Place bets here.
:snooze:
I'm a SOHH veteran I been around these parts since 2005...nobody ever had a problem with me or even noticed me.

You been here 3 or 4 years and you getting at somebody new every day. Not hard to see who the problem is.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Youre not dismissing shyt. You can keep your dusty ass right in this thread with me.

I really dont care what you think of me but you're not getting me quiet. That's not how this works.
they hate when you shut them the fuk up and subsequently ignore them.

Watch The downward spiral of cac temper tantruming y’all.
tenor.gif

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
they hate when you shut them the fuk up and subsequently ignore them.

Watch The downward spiral of cac temper tantruming y’all.
tenor.gif
You cant ignore me. I'm not your NYCHA rent balance or your stink itchy fishbox, you gonna respond to this.

I'm here watching the mets, I'm chilling. I got all night

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm a SOHH veteran I been around these parts since 2005...nobody ever had a problem with me or even noticed me.

You been here 3 or 4 years and you getting at somebody new every day. Not hard to see who the problem is.
That isn’t anything to brag about b. Most of the vets getting noticed is you pretend a cacs- you’ve got problems now. That’s how THIS works.

Damn right I’m a problem to you and your kind, cacanista.
BowedOrderlyEgret-size_restricted.gif

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
That isn’t anything to brag about b. Most of the vets getting noticed is you pretend a cacs- you’ve got problems now. That’s how THIS works.

Damn right I’m a problem to you and your kind, cacanista.
BowedOrderlyEgret-size_restricted.gif
Nah you're not my problem. You're the Coli's problem.