Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So communism is the answer? :skip:

If communism is so good we wouldn’t be fighting this proxy war with Russia and gas prices wouldn’t be so high in the first place :skip:

the russian government has state owned oil companies. russians just like saudis pay significantly less for gas.

4xMAaoi.png

Last edited:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
the russian government has stated owned oil companies. russians just like suadi arabians pay significantly less for gas.

4xMAaoi.png

Hate to quote this whole post but when I was working in Kuwait gas was cheap as hell. It was less then a 3rd of a Dinar per gallon

bnew

Veteran
Daps
biden isn't the cause for high gas prices; that would be putin

however, he is responsible for not being able to convince exon, Saudi, Venezuela or Iran to increase oil production to alleviate demand, keeping gas prices at a reasonable level
bruh, those are parties made up of thousands of individual multi-millionaires who live in sovereign nations and aren't gonna let another countries leader easily talk them out of making as much money as they can. this is where geopolitics comes into play and changing americas foreign policy to suit each counterparty so an agreement can be made. it's absurd he's expected to negotiate with foreign leaders to lower gas prices in the U.S when domestic oil companies who project themselves as a patriotic industry refuse to alleviate the extra cost to americans by producing more oil.

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Joe Biden is so incompetent it’s insane.

One minute he wants to end remote working despite the fact that inflation is so high and people need to save all the money they can. All of the people that are forced to commute to work will increase the demand for oil and thus the price.

Then he sanctions Russian oil causing a large spike in oil pricing.

Then he blames Exxon a oil production/refining company for simply making money due to his own policies

He increased the demand for oil and lowered the supply then blamed Exxon for no reason :mjlol:

preach bro he bout to send us into a recession with his incompetence :mjlol: :mjcry:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bruh, those are parties made up of thousands of individual multi-millionaires who live in sovereign nations and aren't gonna let another countries leader easily talk them out of making as much money as they can. this is were geopolitics comes into play and changing americas foreign policy to suit each counterparty so an agreement can be made. it's absurd he's expected to negotiate with foreign leaders to lower gas prices in the U.S when domestic oil companies who project themselves as a patriotic industry refuse to alleviate the extra cost to americans by producing more oil.
america is the most powerful country in the world

this is exactly why people dont like biden

he is too p*ssy to negotiate effectively

bnew

Veteran
Daps
america is the most powerful country in the world

this is exactly why people dont like biden

he is too p*ssy to negotiate effectively
you talking like the U.S president is a king with sole authority to deliver whatever to whoever. :gucci:

these counterparties aren't democracies and their interests are beyond profiteering is usually counter to ours.

to some extent i do think biden isn't negotiating effectively, he's dealing with the wrong people. he should straight up threaten to nationalize oil for at least 2 years with the help of congress and watch industry fears cause gas prices to plummet so he wouldn't have cause to pursue it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He been threatening higher taxes for 2 years now...do something joe!

snippet:
Chancellor Rishi Sunak said that the levy would be placed on energy companies that were making “extraordinary profits” due to the spike in commodity prices following the reopening of the global economy as covid restrictions eased and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. The profits did not arise because of “changes to risk-taking, innovation or efficiency,” said Sunak, Britain’s top finance official. “And for that reason, I am sympathetic to the argument to tax those profits fairly.”
The additional taxes will help pay for at least $1,500 in financial support to almost all 8 million of Britain’s “most vulnerable” households, the government said. There are tax deductions for companies that invest their profits, including by spending on oil and gas extraction projects in Britain.

Britain’s energy regulator recently said rising costs mean U.K. households may see up to a $1,000 annual increase in their energy bills as soon as October.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
should have bought it the the moment russia invaded ukraine

That’s why his statements are so asinine. I vividly remember people during the pandemic talking about buying stocks in these oil companies when they were record lows going back decades. The oil industry suffered for two years.

should have brought it in 2020
I bought a few shares in early 2021 at around $50.

Should have got more.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm not the biggest Biden fan but I swear that this country needs a valuable education about what the president can and can't do instead of letting the bias media educate them

some people legit think he's a king who can do anything he wants at a whim. it's wild he has to visit the saudis and persuade them to increase their oil production because american oil companies refuse to and he can't force them to.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not the biggest Biden fan but I swear that this country needs a valuable education about what the president can and can't do instead of letting the bias media educate them

What if it’s an instance of something that he said that he could do himself, but has yet to do so and now trying to pass the burden onto someone else?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thats different and I think I know what you're getting at...but im mainly talking about this thread

We've seen Biden overstep his boundaries on more than one occasion, so the "he can't do anything about this situation" I don't believe at all. Let's not sit here and pretend like these companies aren't benefitting from the laws that Congress helped create and presidents (even Democrats) have signed into law.

A lot of this situation is their own doing, so let's not sit here and pretend like he can't do anything about it. They won't do anything about it because these oil companies are paying them off not to do so.