Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He’s not right. Literally everything he said was wrong. Exxon doesn’t control gas prices, they’re just a company. Joe Biden (and every other president for you shills) has more control over gas prices than Exxon does due to US domestic and foreign policy. He literally said gas prices would increase due to his own unnecessary sanctions and this whole russia-Ukraine war was caused by the us militarization of the Ukraine.

Did he mention how much money companies like Exxon lost due to refineries being shut down and also the lockdowns during the pandemic?

He’s even more wrong complaining about them doing stock buybacks. Exxon legally has to do what’s best for shareholders and the company. Every company does share buybacks. Notice he didn’t say Exxon did anything illegal. Everything that Exxon does is within legal limits set by congress both Democrat and republicans alike.

If I could rep you, I would.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rich have learned how easy it is to socialize any loss on the backs of the poor and middle class. So much so they get bolder with it after each crisis. You just have to make the little guy believe there is a chance at success if they just stay running on that hamster wheel.

Check out our democratic speaker Mike Madigan plan to kill legislation that would help low and middle income customers with Comed. A power company in Illinois..

"At the time, the legislation, aimed at helping low-income electricity customers, was making its way to the floor of an Illinois House chamber tightly controlled by Speaker Madigan. One of its primary opponents was ComEd, the state’s largest electric utility.

The May 2018 phone call described in the affidavit took place as the spring legislative session was winding down. That same day, McClain had emailed Pramaggiore and other ComEd employees to say, “a friend of ours” — which federal authorities say was a code phrase used for the speaker — had authorized McClain to “go ahead and kill it,” meaning Lisa Madigan’s legislation, according to the indictment"

:francis:

What happened is politics has turned into a sport/entertainment. And people more concerned at winning against the other party by any means necessary. Even to their own demise. Its sad. The speaker has been indicted. Full article here:

‘We’ve gotta kill it. Period.’ New details on ComEd bribery probe emerge in latest unsealed search warrants

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
“Filling up”/charging my brother mustang ev suv, is near $30 already in California . This shyt supposed to be cheap. A full tank of gas was $30 in 2020. Gas is at historic highs so comparing it to ev prices now is insane. Its also incredibly slower to charge a car than it is to fill up a car with gas. When gas prices eventually lower, even half the price of what it is now, it will be like $5-10 more expensive than charging an ev car. Is that really worth this whole headache and shift? The answer is no.

“WeLl $5-10 adDs Up OvER tImE”. Yea but ev cars cost $20-50+K more than similar cars that are gas powered, so do you really save? When comparing the up front bigger cost compared to cost over time?

This feels like when cell phones got unsubsidized. People warned, overall itll end up more expensive but like 3 t mobile customers yelling very loud over social media “but you dont own your device, dont you want to own your device :troll: “ and then dozens of millions of retarded customers who dont know how to use a calculator agreed.

America is being duped again, the wool pulled over our eyes, blatantly. Ev cars overall costs already arent cheap when you add everything up. We are fukked in 5-10 years when they have a monopoly on car sales.
Not my problem.

Got mine cheap relatively.

I charge off peak late at night where the costs for my power company is 5 cents per kilowatt hour. I usually use around 25-30 kWh to charge for my daily commute. That’s like 1.50 a day. You can increase the price TENFOLD and I’m still coming out better than gas. We not even talkin maintenance on a gas vehicle. I’m at 40k in almost 15 months and all I’ve done is change the air filter twice and fill up washer fluid :mjlol:

I ain’t never goin back to gas cars :unimpressed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He’s not right. Literally everything he said was wrong. Exxon doesn’t control gas prices, they’re just a company. Joe Biden (and every other president for you shills) has more control over gas prices than Exxon does due to US domestic and foreign policy. He literally said gas prices would increase due to his own unnecessary sanctions and this whole russia-Ukraine war was caused by the us militarization of the Ukraine.

Did he mention how much money companies like Exxon lost due to refineries being shut down and also the lockdowns during the pandemic?

He’s even more wrong complaining about them doing stock buybacks. Exxon legally has to do what’s best for shareholders and the company. Every company does share buybacks. Notice he didn’t say Exxon did anything illegal. Everything that Exxon does is within legal limits set by congress both Democrat and republicans alike.
so exxon reporting record profits by accident?:what:

oil companies refuse to increase domestic production because increasing supply would lower the price of oil.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And I bet they hike electricity rates in your state every chance they get. Trusting Corporations is almost worse than trusting Politicians.
:pachaha:
Just wait until enough customers start getting into solar to hurt their bottom line.
:mjlol:

*plays small violin*

I don’t give a fukk about these YouTube goofies with their gloom and doom. They mad.

Once Solar Panels ROI makes sense then I’ll get on that wave too. Right now you lookin at around 15 years to recoup. I’m not gonna be in my crib by then. Maybe on my downsize crib once solar panels make sense financially

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

oil companies refuse to increase domestic production because increasing supply that would lower the price of oil.
The transportation of the oil is another big problem. Not enough drivers that are hazmat qualified to drive with even more rigid restrictions on hours they can drive daily

that guy

Superstar
Daps

oil companies refuse to increase domestic production because increasing supply would lower the price of oil.
Exxon and EVERY oil company recorded record profits due to increased demand and increased gas prices thanks in part to joe Biden and is sanctions. Notice he said record profits in a quarter where lockdowns are ending after over a year and everyone is dying to get out of the house in addition to the russsia-Ukraine war. Of course they’re going to make record profits.

What joe Biden didn’t tell you is Exxon recorded record lows during the pandemic due to the lockdowns. The oil industry is very cutthroat and is always going through boom and bust cycles. Exxon just lost $3.4 billion dollars alone for having to pull out of Russia. Did joe Biden tell you that? No.

That’s not true about them refusing to increase production, the oil industry is suffering from supply chain issues and worker shortages just like every other industry. They are slowly increasing production. Like I also said earlier, they are a publicly traded company. They have to do what’s best for the company and investors like you and me.

Like I said earlier literally everything joe Biden said was at minimum misinformation and at worse flat out lies. Joe Biden said himself his sanctions would cause gas prices to increase and now he shamelessly is blaming a oil producing/refining company for profiting as a result of that. It’s always everybody’s fault but his.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
biden isn't the cause for high gas prices; that would be putin

however, he is responsible for not being able to convince exon, Saudi, Venezuela or Iran to increase oil production to alleviate demand, keeping gas prices at a reasonable level

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Half his campaign was ran on being able to get things done and agreed upon :dead:

Yea, there's never been a politician running for office who ran on being able to get things done. Never. First time I seen that shyt was with Biden.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Buying Exxon stock tomorrow.
That’s why his statements are so asinine. I vividly remember people during the pandemic talking about buying stocks in these oil companies when they were record lows going back decades. The oil industry suffered for two years.
should have bought it the the moment russia invaded ukraine
should have brought it in 2020

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Joe Biden is so incompetent it’s insane.

One minute he wants to end remote working despite the fact that inflation is so high and people need to save all the money they can. All of the people that are forced to commute to work will increase the demand for oil and thus the price.

Then he sanctions Russian oil causing a large spike in oil pricing.

Then he blames Exxon a oil production/refining company for simply making money due to his own policies

He increased the demand for oil and lowered the supply then blamed Exxon for no reason :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The oil permits comment is very true.
Just because they have permits to drill doesn’t mean they have the workers or the supply chain resources to do so.

It’s not Exxon’s job to save Americans money. It their jobs to make their investors money. It’s joe Biden’s job to save Americans money. But he’s to busy putting Ukrainians before his own constituents.

He was literally just saying people need to return to work despite gas prices already at record highs

that guy

Superstar
Daps
nationalize oil on federal land with a federal owned company since they're not using the oil leases that are already approved.

call it a national emeregency. :manny:
So communism is the answer? :skip:

If communism is so good we wouldn’t be fighting this proxy war with Russia and gas prices wouldn’t be so high in the first place :skip: