Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fully agree 100%. Fck them oil companies. But im not about to act like those pushing for green energy are about to be honest saviors from the oil industry. Them people surely have interest that they have to satisfy within that market. It'll eventually be the same B.S as oil companies. I've seen it happen in other lanes such as the cellphone and cable tv services. When it gets big, they get greedy.
Electric Utilities are probably worse than freaking oil companies when it comes to greed. Just look at the laws they're pushing to kill rooftop solar.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Won't electricity prices go up due to inflation also?

When inflation rises so does everything else. Energy utilities won't be imune to this.

Bigger Utility Bills​

It isn't just gasoline prices that are soaring. Natural gas and electricity costs are also way up, which means consumers will pay higher utility bills this summer and higher heating bills this winter. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in its May Consumer Price Index report, electric prices jumped 12% from May of last year, on average. Natural gas prices soared by 30% from a year earlier.
The costs of electricity even with inflation pale in comparison to gas

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
9423316571_c9a25fa3e6_z.jpg

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap.

Many are giving discounts for solar and home EV chargers. I received em. :ld:
And I bet they hike electricity rates in your state every chance they get. Trusting Corporations is almost worse than trusting Politicians.
:pachaha:
Just wait until enough customers start getting into solar to hurt their bottom line.
:mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I bet they hike electricity rates in your state every chance they get. Trusting Corporations is almost worse than trusting Politicians.
:pachaha:
Just wait until enough customers start getting into solar to hurt their bottom line.
:mjlol:

Same shyt they pulling in my state. They tax you for going solar. And the federal government gives you a tax credit. Sooner or later the federal government will stop that credit, once everyone is on the grid.

I cannot believe how people hate corporate greed so much here, yet play along with their greed. Its madness. :pachaha:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I have not heard a solid suggestion yet as to what could be done to bring the gas prices down. There are consequences to living in a free market.
honestly got to wait, there is no snap of the fingers to drop prices down and its an worldwide problem

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Half his campaign was ran on being able to get things done and agreed upon :dead:

Is it possible to make cars/gas under a necessity say like energy, where PG&E as example is its own company, but is still subject to strict government regulations? Since our public transportation is horrible maybe some how, not even sure if possible but some how make it so gas companies are more regulated by being listed as a basic life need

Another thing, he said they have 9,000 drill permits, but arent drilling, obvious answer here is rewriting laws that if approved for a drilling permit you have to drill or lose the permit
all presidents/mayors/governors/senators say that, can't fault him for the bolded, only a fool would believe that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the costs to generate electricity aren't remotely close to the same of gas. You can double it and still be much lower than gas. There are many ways to generate electricity as well. Oil is finite.
“Filling up”/charging my brother mustang ev suv, is near $30 already in California . This shyt supposed to be cheap. A full tank of gas was $30 in 2020. Gas is at historic highs so comparing it to ev prices now is insane. Its also incredibly slower to charge a car than it is to fill up a car with gas. When gas prices eventually lower, even half the price of what it is now, it will be like $5-10 more expensive than charging an ev car. Is that really worth this whole headache and shift? The answer is no.

“WeLl $5-10 adDs Up OvER tImE”. Yea but ev cars cost $20-50+K more than similar cars that are gas powered, so do you really save? When comparing the up front bigger cost compared to cost over time?

This feels like when cell phones got unsubsidized. People warned, overall itll end up more expensive but like 3 t mobile customers yelling very loud over social media “but you dont own your device, dont you want to own your device :troll: “ and then dozens of millions of retarded customers who dont know how to use a calculator agreed.

America is being duped again, the wool pulled over our eyes, blatantly. Ev cars overall costs already arent cheap when you add everything up. We are fukked in 5-10 years when they have a monopoly on car sales.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same shyt they pulling in my state. They tax you for going solar. And the federal government gives you a tax credit. Sooner or later the federal government will stop that credit, once everyone is on the grid.

I cannot believe how people hate corporate greed so much here, yet play along with their greed. Its madness. :pachaha:
The rich have learned how easy it is to socialize any loss on the backs of the poor and middle class. So much so they get bolder with it after each crisis. You just have to make the little guy believe there is a chance at success if they just stay running on that hamster wheel.