Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
This current corporation is ruining his chances of reelection so he probably is kinda pissed. Repubs are more in bed with them then the democrats too. Probably why they really don't give a single fukk about raping the entire country right now
Bro will die before any kind of re-election. Let’s be real. Either that or be out of commission.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They don't want right. They want to place blame.

One thing I can say about Biden...dude knows we are in hell and just trying wave a small ass church fan at us. Most politicians would be Juelzing and saying some off the wall promise shyt, when in reality its hard to overcome this mess of events.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: stop hatin on EVSet

Mad we :win:

fukk dem oil companies.

I fully agree 100%. Fck them oil companies. But im not about to act like those pushing for green energy are about to be honest saviors from the oil industry. Them people surely have interest that they have to satisfy within that market. It'll eventually be the same B.S as oil companies. I've seen it happen in other lanes such as the cellphone and cable tv services. When it gets big, they get greedy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I fully agree 100%. Fck them oil companies. But im not about to act like those pushing for green energy are about to be honest saviors from the oil industry. Them people surely have interest that they have to satisfy within that market. It'll eventually be the same B.S as oil companies. I've seen it happen in other lanes such as the cellphone and cable tv services. When it gets big, they get greedy.

Electricity will always be much cheaper than gas and they can't get too outrageous on the prices of electricity as they can gas.

Biden is right that all these oil companies revenues are up substantially. Not his biggest fan, but the gun is pointed in the wrong direction.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Electricity will always be much cheaper than gas and they can't get too outrageous on the prices of electricity as they can gas.

Biden is right that all these oil companies revenues are up substantially. Not his biggest fan, but the gun is pointed in the wrong direction.

I remember when gas was .99 cents a gallon. My father, who was around when gas was leaded, remembers when gas was cheaper than that. I remember when cell phones was .01, SERIOUSLY!!! Look how much they cost now with the demand.

By all means, go electric. But im quite sure in 20+ years, it'll be ran the same way gas companies are ran now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember when gas was .99 cents a gallon. My father, who was around when gas was leaded, remembers when gas was cheaper than that. I remember when cell phones was .01, SERIOUSLY!!! Look how much they cost now with the demand.

By all means, go electric. But im quite sure in 20+ years, it'll be ran the same way gas companies are ran now.

the costs to generate electricity aren't remotely close to the same of gas. You can double it and still be much lower than gas. There are many ways to generate electricity as well. Oil is finite.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won't electricity prices go up due to inflation also?
the costs to generate electricity aren't remotely close to the same of gas. You can double it and still be much lower than gas. There are many ways to generate electricity as well. Oil is finite.
When inflation rises so does everything else. Energy utilities won't be imune to this.

Bigger Utility Bills​

It isn't just gasoline prices that are soaring. Natural gas and electricity costs are also way up, which means consumers will pay higher utility bills this summer and higher heating bills this winter. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in its May Consumer Price Index report, electric prices jumped 12% from May of last year, on average. Natural gas prices soared by 30% from a year earlier.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well can't he make these corporations pay taxes since they are a company based in america???:what: why give them loopholes in the first fukking place!??

You think it's easy just like that, huh??

Some y'all Coli nikka dumb as shyt :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

It won't ever see widespread adoption once Corporations activate their lapdog Politicians.
:francis:

Florida solar customers, others shocked over new charge on electric bills
Florida solar customers, others shocked over new charge on electric bills

Solar customers upset after Duke Energy raises its minimum fee
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/l...m-fee/67-22a235ab-5004-4b74-9886-07c8804eaf9a

Its the entrenched interests that are greedy:beli: