Joe Biden says get off his nuts and explains once and for all why the gas is so high

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I have not heard a solid suggestion yet as to what could be done to bring the gas prices down. There are consequences to living in a free market.
nationalize oil on federal land with a federal owned company since they're not using the oil leases that are already approved.

call it a national emeregency. :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ehhh… kind of. But buybacks, in my opinion create artificial value. Sure the shareholder will see gains, but it’s based on, what I think is, manipulation of the stock price. Dividends give the shareholder an actual return on their investment, not some speculative return.
Both are cash being spent by the company to return shareholder value

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I was in a meeting. But have the shill's explained yet how record inflation isn't Biden's responsibility either?
:mjlol:

Thats like me taking a job as CEO of a fortune 500 company and blaming the old CEO, Its competition, the market, and everything under the sun when things are going left. In the real world you cant do that shyt and they would tell you to man the fukk up and quit making excuses because every move is under YOUR WATCH.

But yet here(and ONLY here) Biden is exempt from everything.

When things are good.. Its "Both sides not gonna like this!" "He showing real leadership" But when shyt crashing and to really do something beneficial for the people.. Its "his hands are tied" "Republicans holding him back" "Its Trump" "Its Putin". More excuses than a bytch caught with a dyck in her mouth

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Both are cash being spent by the company to return shareholder value
Sure… but you’re giving a very simplistic explanation to avoid the potential pitfalls of stock buybacks. Also, you could argue that often times the reason for buybacks isn’t primarily for the shareholder, but for the direct benefit of corporation and/or the stakeholders within the corporation.

It’s been suggested that often times buybacks are done to drive up the stock price to meet bonus targets for executives, which gives them million dollar payouts.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
He probably is legit pissed at them because rather than stealing a little they’re making it obvious and making him look bad. Kind of like if you let you boys steal candy from the gas station you work at and they start showing up with grocery bags.
PERFECT EXPLANATION.