Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Im lightskin

When me and the mother of kid argue (who's darkskin) i call her a whole bunch of black , tar, crispy names

And we usually end up just laughing it off
Not that serious

How is us taking the word nikka and making profit off it a excuse ? E excuse for what ?

:what: Some lost black women have no standards & will settle for anything in return for scrapes of affection.This is the sh*t black women put up with?My Dad would have cussed my ass out if I ever let a man talk to me in that way.

You're filth & the type of black man black women need to leave behind.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bw know there's stds out there
Young chicks to

Most bw are just whores

Unfortunately thats just the truth
Of course men not gonna complain because p*ssy is p*ssy

But its the sad truth

And black men aren't looked at as hyper-sexual and shouldn't be held accountable for having sex with girls raw?

You're also being disenginous. Black women could be getting STDs from their hyper-sexual boyfriends because they're trusting them and guys just going raw in thots and then passing along the burn.

Black men know white supremacy is out there. Why do they keep breaking the law and giving white men the chance to throw them in jail? See how easy it is to blame the victim of stuff like you blaming women.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
:what: Some lost black women have no standards & will settle for anything in return for scrapes of affection.This is the sh*t black women put up with?My Dad would have cussed my ass out if I ever let a man talk to me in that way.

You're filth & the type of black man black women need to leave behind.

I have a good job
Put my life on the line And served my country in the service

Can you say that ?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#1 We want his women or they want us ?:sas2:

#2 Lol ur just a insecure darkie who's hurt because some lightskin chick took ur dude

#3. Yea we took the word nikka and swagged it out. And rappers have made millions off doing it

Didn't ya claim ya took.the word bytch and made it positive?

Yea lol we saw how that worked out

1. Too bad they don't want black men more than they want white men.

2. You sound like an insecure fakkit who can't deal with the fact that black women don't need to be attracted to black men and can find other races more attractive.

3. And those rappers are making those record executives even more. Congrats on swagging a word out though. That's definitely made a dent in white supremacy.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm noticing that this topic has been a troll one right from the start. It's specifically about black people yet was not moved to the root. It's also been turned into a men vs women derailment and hasn't been bushed. But It's still in the locker room.:jbhmm:

A topic made about life in the 1900s for black people was moved to the root with the quickness though :jbhmm:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I have a good job
Put my life on the line And served my country in the service

Can you say that ?

& You go home to degrade the black woman you are with & try to make her feel like sh*t.

You degrade black women because you have no other power.:ohhh: So you go home and make your black girlfriend feel like sh*t because she is black because you can't take that anger out on white men.F*ck you.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I seen this shyt the other day :snoop:
a>

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're awkward-looking, soft and throwaways that white women don't want. This is probably why studies say the IQs of black female-white male children are lower than the IQs of black male-white females. Moreover studies say black women marry down the most when they date out. The cacs (or Asians or Arabs, whatever) don't want yall and only their lowest are wiling to settle.

Black women don't even seem to know that black men give black women premium for being black. They just take it for granted.

Don't those same IQ tests state that black men have lower IQs than white men too and most other races?

And how do we know it's the black man's presence who is positively affecting the IQ of the children and not the white women seeing as how black men typically have the lowest IQ, right?