Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

tan900

Banned
Daps
Yikes. Some black American males are so hateful. This is why our parents tell us to stay away from them I can see why. Before I used to think it was them being snooty but I can totally see why now. This is why if women from my continent aren't with men from their countries (if they move abroad of cause) they go white. And I think it's a (enslaved descendants) thing cause some non African black males are like this too but non like black American males.

Anywhoo... Girl in the op did very well. They will have cute kids. And the father will be around. Non black males are just so yum!

I notice this with almost ALL foreign black women i run into.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I seen this shyt the other day :snoop:
a>

Is that the same woman from the OP?

Are you that yoga woman who is subject in this thread?
ifhcrI2.png
@SmellsLikeTrouble where you at?:sas1:

Are you really that Yoga girl we talking about in this thread?:sas2:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yikes. Some black American males are so hateful. This is why our parents tell us to stay away from them I can see why. Before I used to think it was them being snooty but I can totally see why now. This is why if women from my continent aren't with men from their countries (if they move abroad of cause) they go white. And I think it's a (enslaved descendants) thing cause some non African black males are like this too but non like black American males.

Anywhoo... Girl in the op did very well. They will have cute kids. And the father will be around. Non black males are just so yum!
So yum that they had to rape black women during slavery time?
So yum that theyre out hear murderIng innocent black women under the guise of justice?
Some of ya'll give these white men to fukking much, like who you like, love who you love. But don't act like most of these men aren't racist as shyt and while your over there calling them yum all they see is another black body to demean. :snoop:
The obsession that some black people have for pale flesh can be a bit disgusting.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that black men who care about black women dating out have bruised egos.In his mind, white men are not supposed to want black women, so when it happens he is bamboozled.

It has nothing to do with a 'bruised ego'

All men generally get territorial when they see other men with their women

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah the only reason why you run to yt men is bc you want more freedom from your super patriarchal culture and bs status. And a lot of yall are super materialistic too:yeshrug: