Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Ironically this doesn't describe the yoga woman who is the subject of this thread.
Are you that yoga woman who is subject in this thread?
ifhcrI2.png

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Because a lack of sexual education in the black community means that lots of young, poor black people are fukking but not being safe.

BMI is a crappy standard of obesity and the like but black women are forced to eat shyttier, less healthy foods.

Now do we wanna get into the problems with black men in America so I can hear you cry about white supremacy?

Bw know there's stds out there
Young chicks to

Most bw are just whores

Unfortunately thats just the truth
Of course men not gonna complain because p*ssy is p*ssy

But its the sad truth

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You're the only c00n here and so the only lost one is you. Your "womanist" views don't even make sense. Like I explained to you previously, nowhere on Earth do your IR and womanist views equal better for black women. At best it is a splintered black community, irrelevancy, ignominy and destruction. @Rainman is one of the foremost posters on the site.

You're sexist and have proven time & time again that you are selfish & only care about the black man and his issues.You lack complete & total empathy to the black woman.

All this and you never answered my question still smh

Its because you know ur wrong

1. You want his women
2.You use a colorism system against black women
3. You call yourselves what "massa," been caling y'all since y'all got here on a daily basis. :skip:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
You're sexist and have proven time & time again that you are selfish & only care about the black man and his issues.You lack complete & total empathy to the black woman.

1. You want his women
2.You use a colorism system against black women
3. You call yourselves what "massa," been caling y'all since y'all got here on a daily basis. :skip:

#1 We want his women or they want us ?:sas2:

#2 Lol ur just a insecure darkie who's hurt because some lightskin chick took ur dude

#3. Yea we took the word nikka and swagged it out. And rappers have made millions off doing it

Didn't ya claim ya took.the word bytch and made it positive?

Yea lol we saw how that worked out

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
#1 We want his women or they want us ?:sas2:

#2 Lol ur just a insecure darkie who's hurt because some lightskin chick took ur dude

#3. Yea we took the word nikka and swagged it out. And rappers have made millions off doing it

Didn't ya claim ya took.the word bytch and made it positive?

Yea lol we saw how that worked out

1. Like I said, Y'ALL want his women.
2. No & your whiteness is showing again.:mjpls: Calling me a "Darkie," like a racist white men would & like you are not dark yourself.
3. Excuses.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Ok this thread is getting way out of control. This black men vs black women bullcrap is really annoying. And its crazy im seeing "pro black" coli male and female coli militants going at each other. Its sad tho cuz at the end of the day this infighting is making the community weak.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
1. Like I said, Y'ALL want his women.
2. No & your whiteness is showing again.:mjpls: Calling me a "Darkie," like a racist white men would & like you are not dark yourself.
3. Excuses.

Im lightskin

When me and the mother of kid argue (who's darkskin) i call her a whole bunch of black , tar, crispy names

And we usually end up just laughing it off
Not that serious

How is us taking the word nikka and making profit off it a excuse ? E excuse for what ?

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
BTW for you men, if a person who makes this kind of commentary is dapping your posts,you have to know your posts aren't sh*t .:mjlol:

Any black dude who lives in the inner city knows what im talking about and would agree

Just like how ya say most black.men are dogs ..

But of course when we say the Samething about ya its a problem