Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Doesn't seem true seeing as how black men seem to cry and moan when white girls say they're not attracted to black men.

OK, well, it's true. Black men don't base their lives on what white women want. Nothing the average black man does is based on white women. Your assertions are wrong and like I said, black men don't care about white women.

2. You fiend for non-black women, iirc, too. Is that anti-blackness?

I wouldn't say we "fiend" for non-black women. And for those that do, it's not super important.

3. And yet they're still puppets and typically promoting music that hasn't done much for the community while making the white man more money. So black men are furthering white men's wealth.

The African American community is one of the richest black communities on Earth and has an economy bigger than some non-black countries' economies. African Americans are also one of the largest black groups in the Americas, if not the largest. Have you ever been to Canada? They dress in shyttier clothes than black Americans. So if hip hop has truly done so wrong for AAs, it's wonder how things have gone so right. More blacks benefit from the music industry in general than whites. All the executives you keep talking about come from richer families; they would have wealth regardless of what they did. The only thing which the music industry really changes is the lives of the very poor like African Americans. Same with sports.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how do we know it's the black man's presence who is positively affecting the IQ of the children and not the white women seeing as how black men typically have the lowest IQ, right?

Well black American men have higher average IQs than various Arabs and Asians like Syrians, Indians, etc and close to Filipinos. We live in more dire circumstances than cac Americans, but that's besides the point.

It is indeed the cac female who causes the IQ bump and indeed the cac male who causes the IQ drop in BM/BW IR relationships. This implies that cac males don't think black females are worth anything and only the lowest weirdos fukk with them seriously, which was my point.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about black Americans and comparing them to other Americans. They have lower IQs.

Prove that it doesn't mean that that awkward cac male isn't elated that he got an attractive black female and knows who he struck out of his league?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The anount of self-hate in our community is sad. However, we shouldn't mind those who mate out. Not only bacause life is too short for that stuff.

But likely for the reason that they'd probably not provide the best means to take of black kids

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prove that it doesn't mean that that awkward cac male isn't elated that he got an attractive black female and knows who he struck out of his league?

What? You have to prove your theory, I'm not going to do it. The above--whether any cac is elated--has nothing to do with the IQ scores anyway.

I'll explain again: if the cacs were normal traits and physiology in general, the IQ scores would hover at least around the same as BM/WW. The fact they IQ scores are lower means the normal and above cacs (duh) select against BW, which we already know is the case. This means that black females lower themselves (duh). The fact I have to go deep into this shyt is why c00ns ain't shyt.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But y'all shame those white men who hate seeing white women with black men.Y'all say they're just "jealous." Explain that.
& So the black woman is called a bed wench mean while a white woman is called a white woman?:mjpls: I see you.

How do I look at them as?

I am not questioning why black men want power, I am saying along with that power you want white women too.

& You have no problem when black men date or procreate with the so called "black haters?"Which they are doing at 2x(or 3x) times the rate of black women.Your thoughts?

You place us in a role that typical of a female.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anount of self-hate in our community is sad. However, we shouldn't mind those who mate out. Not only bacause life is too short for that stuff.

But likely for the reason that they'd probably not provide the best means to take of black kids

Good point. I'll think on it. :ehh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your post actually has little to do with mine. Even if black Americans have slightly lower IQs (due to their conditioning), that doesn't render IQ invalid or mean that the IQs of WM/BW are not lower than the IQs of BM/WW. They are.

Slightly lower? So what's the IQ discrepancy between a black americans and white Americans ; what's the IQ difference between the children of the two interracial groups?

And then explain exactly how that correlates to only the dregs of white society get black females?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slightly lower? So what's the IQ discrepancy between a black americans and white Americans ; what's the IQ difference between the children of the two interracial groups?

And then explain exactly how that correlates to only the dregs of white society get black females?

I'm not obliged to do your research for you. I already explained to you the medium for the differential effect and then told you the differential effect. I could reference attraction and dating studies which imply similar but I won't for brevity's sake.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? You have to prove your theory, I'm not going to do it. The above--whether any cac is elated--has nothing to do with the IQ scores anyway.

I'll explain again: if the cacs were normal traits and physiology in general, the IQ scores would hover at least around the same as BM/WW. The fact they IQ scores are lower means the normal and above cacs (duh) select against BW, which we already know is the case. This means that black females lower themselves (duh). The fact I have to go deep into this shyt is why c00ns ain't shyt.

Post the stats and study you're using.

And if all that was true...all it means is that is she lowering the bar relative to the average white man but still keeping it above the average black man (In regards to IQ).

So she might be getting a CAC with an IQ of 100 instead of a 105 but the average black man is 90 so that average cac would have an above average IQ if his race just turned black tomorrow.

Maybe she's comparing that "below average white man"'s IQ to the average black man's IQ.

I mean. Since IQ is so important and all

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not obliged to do your research for you. I already explained to you the medium for the differential effect and then told you the differential effect. I could reference attraction and dating studies which imply similar but I won't for brevity's sake.

Nah, what you said explained nothing because it's lacking in context. Dating and such is primarily a proximity thing so the idea that only the dregs of white society want white women isn't a valid argument. It could be that lower class whites are typically around more black women because black people are primarily in poverty.

Black women are, by far, the most beautiful of all the races so it seems pretty obvious to me that white men secretly fiend for them.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Yikes. Some black American males are so hateful. This is why our parents tell us to stay away from them I can see why. Before I used to think it was them being snooty but I can totally see why now. This is why if women from my continent aren't with men from their countries (if they move abroad of cause) they go white. And I think it's a (enslaved descendants) thing cause some non African black males are like this too but non like black American males.

Anywhoo... Girl in the op did very well. They will have cute kids. And the father will be around. Non black males are just so yum!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post the stats and study you're using.

And if all that was true...all it means is that is she lowering the bar relative to the average white man but still keeping it above the average black man (In regards to IQ).

Nope. She could find herself a good black man or at least a black man with normal physiology and not a personality schizoid or autism disorder like degenerate cacs have.

So she might be getting a CAC with an IQ of 100 instead of a 105 but the average black man is 90 so that average cac would have an above average IQ if his race just turned black tomorrow.

Nope. Blacks are raised in sub optimal conditions relative to cacs and are hampered by employment discrimination, among other things, which means there is more hidden potential and talent in black than white men That is, most white men aren't hampered by sub optimal conditions or discrimination, so who they are is whom they are destined to be (and is often higher than what they deserve relative to blacks). For example, white dropouts make more money than black college graduates, despite the latter having better skills, higher IQs and being able to pass high school and college.

So a poor black with smarts who was just caught in the system is a better choice than a poor white who had the opportunities but failed because he has a schizoid disorder or milf autism or some else part of his poor physiology which explains why he couldn't succeed next to his peers.

Also the white IQ is 100 because it's normalized and pits them as the default. The lowest of them have lower than that (even the average is not 105 like you say) along with physiology, personality and autism issues. Blacks, on the other hand, are just raised suboptimally.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, what you said explained nothing because it's lacking in context. Dating and such is primarily a proximity thing so the idea that only the dregs of white society want white women isn't a valid argument. It could be that lower class whites are typically around more black women because black people are primarily in poverty.

Black women are, by far, the most beautiful of all the races so it seems pretty obvious to me that white men secretly fiend for them.

Nope, in study, cacs rate bw the lowest of all races in terms of beauty so it makes sense. The lowest cacs have the least options in terms of cac mates. You'll almost never find a high class cac female with a low class cac male.