Woman’s Sister In Shock After She Dies During Butt Lift Surgery and Body Is Returned Missing Organs

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She recounted the exact time when Kaydell walked into the clinic followed by the harrowing moments hours later when the surgeons came out of the surgery room to tell her about the complications that developed during the procedures.

“She went in for surgery at about 9.30 a.m., and that was the last time I saw her,” Leanne Brown told ITV. “They took me to a room, and they just started trying to say, you know, there’s complications with surgery, you know things can happen. And I asked, ‘Has my sister died?’ And he just said, ‘I’m sorry, but yeah.’”

The bolded is some shyt out of a dark comedy. shyt was delivered like telling somebody at the cookout that y'all are out of a specific drink or something. :dead:

WOMAN: "Has my sister died?"

DOCTOR:

l4KhSYoul5j8i3su4.webp

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He looks ok to me *pause*
He does but people who go get surgery want to look better or at least they think they will. Most have unrealistic expectations. There are people that look worse. Obese to Beast on YouTube has a gang load of excess skin and while it doesn’t bother him it would most people.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not even apologize? :laff:
Nah, for three reasons.

One :yeshrug: who cares?

two : my point still stands anyway, america is the wealthiest nation on earth. We draft the best medical minds from around the world. Not to mention the most stringent medical malpractice laws. Travelling overseas to get discounted elective surgery isn't worth it. as this woman found out

three: apologize to who? you? :russ:negged