Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
& You go home to degrade the black woman you are with & try to make her feel like sh*t.

You degrade black women because you have no other power.:ohhh: So you go home and make your black girlfriend feel like sh*t because she is black because you can't take that anger out on white men.F*ck you.

She's not my gf she's the mother of my son

And What anger?
Im living good

Making good money, my own place , car
Expecting a little girl in a couple months
Im living like a king in my world

What are you doing besides bashing bm on a website with ur lil sidekick @bcrusaderw

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Your a lost cause...someone did hurt you and it must have been pretty bad to not even be able to admit it over the Internet :wow:

I am not opposed to dating black men though.

You gave up supporting black men as a whole because of a small percentage of black men you felt disrespected you and other black women. That's some clown shyt

There is a whole army of black people fighting for black men.There are black women who will kill themselves trying to protect black men. :yeshrug:The decision I made will have no impact what so ever.At least you have everyone supporting you, I can't say the same for the black women as a collective.When I see change is when I will change.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen this shyt the other day :snoop:
a>

Sounds like when black men talk good about feisty Latinas but wanna talk shyt about black women's attitude :mjpls:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Don't those same IQ tests state that black men have lower IQs than white men too and most other races?

And how do we know it's the black man's presence who is positively affecting the IQ of the children and not the white women seeing as how black men typically have the lowest IQ, right?

Black man is the president

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're sexist and have proven time & time again that you are selfish & only care about the black man and his issues.You lack complete & total empathy to the black woman.

This point has nothing to do with mine. I told you that your incarnation of the world does not lead to black female betterment, and you reply with, "I'm sexist and only care about black male issues". That has nothing to do with what I said before but I digress. Black male issue and black female issues are black issues. The issue of black females dating out--the black issue--is not an issue worth fighting to have. It's not because it involves females necessarily, but because it involves c00nery and doesn't advance blacks.

As for you assertions that I lack "complete and total empathy for black women", that's evidently wrong. I lack total and complete empathy for c00n women, yes.

1. You want his women
2.You use a colorism system against black women

Black men largely do not care for white women.. We can live with or without them. Moreover in black countries (which already exist) colorism is already not a huge issue. I should know: my family is from black countries.

1. Too bad they don't want black men more than they want white men.

Totally OK by us. Black men don't care what white women want.

2. You sound like an insecure fakkit who can't deal with the fact that black women don't need to be attracted to black men and can find other races more attractive.

OK cac, it only matters inasmuch as it involves c00nery and anti-blackness.

3. And those rappers are making those record executives even more. Congrats on swagging a word out though. That's definitely made a dent in white supremacy.

Lol, record executives would be rich anyway. They're business executives. Black men rise higher and more for making rap than not. Bedwenches remain jealous, largely anonymous and bitter.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I am not opposed to dating black men though.

There is a whole army of black people fighting for black men.There are black women who will kill themselves trying to protect black men. :yeshrug:The decision I made will have no impact what so ever.At least you have everyone supporting you, I can't say the same for the black women as a collective.When I see change is when I will change.

Here we go with the preconceived notions again :deadmanny:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black man is the president

He's also biracial so who cares?

And how does that disprove anything I said, dumbass?

Black Americans have lower IQs than all other races in America so take the good and the bad if you're trying to use the IQs of Bm/WW and WM/BW's children.

One biracial president doesn't mean shyt.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't those same IQ tests state that black men have lower IQs than white men too and most other races?

And how do we know it's the black man's presence who is positively affecting the IQ of the children and not the white women seeing as how black men typically have the lowest IQ, right?[/QUOTE]

Well black American men have higher average IQs than various Arabs and Asians like Syrians, Indians, etc and close to Filipinos. We live in more dire circumstances than cac Americans, but that's besides the point.

It is indeed the cac female who causes the IQ bump and indeed the cac male who causes the IQ drop in BM/BW IR relationships. This implies that cac males don't think black females are worth anything and only the lowest weirdos fukk with them seriously, which was my point.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This point has nothing to do with mine. I told you that your incarnation of the world does not lead to black female betterment, and you reply with, "I'm sexist and only care about black male issues". That has nothing to do with what I said before but I digress. Black male issue and black female issues are black issues. The issue of black females dating out--the black issue--is not an issue worth fighting to have. It's not because it involves females necessarily, but because it involves c00nery and doesn't advance blacks.

As for you assertions that I lack "complete and total empathy for black women", that's evidently wrong. I lack total and complete empathy for c00n women, yes.

Black men largely do not care for white women.. We can live with or without them. Moreover in black countries (which already exist) colorism is already not a huge issue. I should know: my family is from black countries.

Totally OK by us. Black men don't care what white women want.

OK cac, it only matters inasmuch as it involves c00nery and anti-blackness.

Lol, record executives would be rich anyway. They're business executives. Black men rise higher and more for making rap than not. Bedwenches remain jealous, largely anonymous and bitter.

1. Doesn't seem true seeing as how black men seem to cry and moan when white girls say they're not attracted to black men.

2. You fiend for non-black women, iirc, too. Is that anti-blackness?

3. And yet they're still puppets and typically promoting music that hasn't done much for the community while making the white man more money. So black men are furthering white men's wealth.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's also biracial so who cares?

And how does that disprove anything I said, dumbass?

Black Americans have lower IQs than all other races in America so take the good and the bad if you're trying to use the IQs of Bm/WW and WM/BW's children.

One biracial president doesn't mean shyt.

Your post actually has little to do with mine. Even if black Americans have slightly lower IQs (due to their conditioning), that doesn't render IQ invalid or mean that the IQs of WM/BW are not lower than the IQs of BM/WW. They are.