Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Brown women in every country from Jamaica to Brazil to the countries in Africa have been hoodwinked into disliking their features, this is common knowledge. The reality is the Black woman is the ultimate woman with features that everyone else desires when all i said and done.

We are not questioning "why" the above is so but whether it is so. And since it is so, well, balla is right that black women are jealous of white women.

I am speaking about men, not boys. impressionable boys imitate the destructive element of Black male culture but after college they know it would be detrimental to their future so they leave it by the wayside as they should.

OK, well, non-blacks want to be more like us than we do of them. So balla is right. Black men just want to be our own better selves.

The third paragraph is just you being bitter that the Black women posted who sport their natural hair and take good care of their bodies would have the audacity to get with a white boy. Sour grapes.

First, my paragraph is actually true. Studies imply all of what I said and more. Welcome to reality.

Second, by your bedwench support you further cac supremacy as all societies which privilege cac males are also controlled by them and follow cac supremacist mores for both men and women. And in all such societies, black women are "jealous" of cac women. So you can't have bedwench cake and eat it too. It is one or the other: black female upliftment and anti-bedwenching future or black female inferiority and pro-bed wenching future.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a disgusting man. :scust: & Any black woman who associates with you lost.

You're the only c00n here and so the only lost one is you. Your "womanist" views don't even make sense. Like I explained to you previously, nowhere on Earth do your IR and womanist views equal better for black women. At best it is a splintered black community, irrelevancy, ignominy and destruction. It did not work for the Native women, it will not work for you. @Rainman is one of the foremost posters on the site.

Last edited: