JD Vance calls school shootings a 'fact of life.'

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
:martin:....break it down for us then genius....what did this dumb cac say that hasn't been repeated before by other dumb cacs.....
He said he didnt like that its a fact of life. There are, on average, 2 mass shootings a day in America. He's not wrong, it's a fact of life in this country.

Rather than attack that piece, why not attack the part where he says Kamala wants to take guns away and the other bullshyt we hear. Why not confront the fact that 99% of mass shooters are CACS.

Because he's correct, mass shootings are normal in America. It's a fact.

Arguing against that soundbite from him is as dumb as asking why Kamala code switches and criticizing her for it.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
How about you re-read what I posted. It was directly about the phenomena of people responding to a title, and not the actual video.

Instead, how about you just admit that you are upset that I actually support the 2nd amendment instead of trying so hard to fit that square peg into a small circle.
If youre saying people are responding to the title and not the video, say what you believe the video is actually saying.

And :mjlol: at me being mad about your 2A opinions. You haven't seen my post history regarding guns if you believe that.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
@Uachet I believe this is what you were talking about

I am talking about what is actually displayed when the post is initially made. How many of us will respond to the title, but not actually the video or writeup that is in the post.

The arguments and extenuating circumstances outside of what was posted up was not mentioned by me. I don't expect anyone to search for outside sources of the incident, but I do expect us to at least read or watch the source that is posted up. Like I mentioned before, I have made the mistake too of responding to a title, instead of actually viewing the video that was in the same post.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If youre saying people are responding to the title and not the video, say what you believe the video is actually saying.

And :mjlol: at me being mad about your 2A opinions. You haven't seen my post history regarding guns if you believe that.
No, I have not seen your post history. So if it is not that, what are you trying to accomplish? First, you tried to personalize my statement, when my statement was not even to you, but actually about a propensity a lot of us have to only read and respond to the title. So if my statement does not fit you, why are you so pressed about it? What about it bothers you so much, that you are still trying to make it into something it is not?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
He said he didnt like that its a fact of life. There are, on average, 2 mass shootings a day in America. He's not wrong, it's a fact of life in this country.

Rather than attack that piece, why not attack the part where he says Kamala wants to take guns away and the other bullshyt we hear. Why not confront the fact that 99% of mass shooters are CACS.

Because he's correct, mass shootings are normal in America. It's a fact.

Arguing against that soundbite from him is as dumb as asking why Kamala code switches and criticizing her for it.
The security comments were the only thing I thought were the same repetitive answer that these cac republicans say all the time but it doesn't work ...

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
JD Vance is in the number of silent republicans that want Trump to lose in November and lose big. Many of them have started speaking up but the others are showing the way they feel by openly screwing up in plain sight ie lowkey sabotage. This dude was a Top Tier Never Trumper at one point.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man told no lies. Every month theres a school shooting. Its a fact of life. Jus like nikkas dying every day in south side chicago. Fact of life. May nt like it but its facts
:beli:Just had to bring up Chicago. The city is not a measuring stick for mass shootings especially when the ‘why’ is very different for why shorties are shooting each other.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn't think it was humanly possible to be a worst VP candidate than Sarah Palin. :mjlol:
They already did...4 years ago. Race to the bottom.

Watched the clip. He's still a jackass, but the tweet is taken out of context to push a narrative, as is the case on #Bothsides.