JD Vance calls school shootings a 'fact of life.'

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
He said he didnt like that its a fact of life. There are, on average, 2 mass shootings a day in America. He's not wrong, it's a fact of life in this country.

Rather than attack that piece, why not attack the part where he says Kamala wants to take guns away and the other bullshyt we hear. Why not confront the fact that 99% of mass shooters are CACS.

Because he's correct, mass shootings are normal in America. It's a fact.

Arguing against that soundbite from him is as dumb as asking why Kamala code switches and criticizing her for it.
he isnt just saying "its a fact of life" to focus on the grim reality of gun violence tho. Hes saying it to normalize the existence of 434 million killing machines in the hands of a increasingly failing society. When in reality, that is absolutely unacceptable.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
What was implied in the title isn't what he said. That's the real matter here.
actually, it pretty much is what he said. more empty messaging with no actual plan in place, just juelzing until its time to ask the next question

it was explicitly implied.

...did you watch the video? :patrice:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
actually, it pretty much is what he said. more empty messaging with no actual plan in place, just juelzing until its time to ask the next question

it was explicitly implied.

...did you watch the video? :patrice:

I did. Multiple times.

He didn't dismiss the deaths. He said taking guns away isn't the answer.

The title implies he said, shyt happens.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I did. Multiple times.

eh we're just splitting hairs at this point. i dont know why you want to defend this guy.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I did. Multiple times.

Yes, and that's exactly how it comes off.

Also, most people are pushing for expanded background checks and red flag laws. Not "taking everyone's guns away".

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
School shootings can stop if cacs stopped being soft and entitled…

Man up and accept your Ls.

That spoiled brat mentality is so immature.

Black people have way worse issues but we ain’t shooting up anything because we couldn’t get our way.

Even when they shoot up schools, the media will coddle them like they did with Elliot Rodgers.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Too many of us respond to a title instead of actually listening to what was said. I have made this same mistake in the past too, so I am speaking about myself too. I suggest you all first listen to the short clip, before you assume the title fully fits the clip and respond based only on the title.

It makes us look silly and unserious when our reaction is based on half-truths instead of knowledge of the full truth.

Edit: I have to admit that I am a strong proponent of the 2nd amendment for my own people. I will not depend on racist organization, most police forces in the US, to defend me from criminals who will not follow any law if it was instituted anyhow. In the end, all the law abiding Black people will be defenseless, while the criminal element and race soldiers will be armed. I definitely do not desire to be in that situation.
The funny thing is if not for the 2nd amendment and the mass production of guns, you wouldn’t have to worry about the criminal element and race soldiers being armed. That’s why I say the 2nd amendment is “self sustaining”. You almost HAVE to support it at this point because those that may try to do you harm support it.