JD Vance calls school shootings a 'fact of life.'

Daps
I typed something else but I don’t wanna get the site on a watch list

I’ll just say more thought needs to be put into preventing the “psycho” (his words) from getting the guns in the first place. It’s a shame we have idiots like him in politics

Thinking this site is that important that FBI is on its jock :mjlol: say what you gotta say bwoy :stopitslime:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s easy for these politicians to say some shyt like this when they kids go to well secured school with security around them

He and others would have a different take if his kid got smoke.., and by the next day them republicans would have a hearing wanting to have protections at all schools

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so glad trump picked this guy for his vp. he has single-handedly torpedoed trump’s campaign.

:banderas:
A lot of ppl vote republican just because.

They literally do not care about the individual. Just the party.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Want school shootings to stop? Start charging parents along with their children since 99% of the time it's the parent's negligence that allows the child access to a gun. :sas2:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Basically what he's saying is that school shootings are normal and are no reason for concern :mjlol:

His initials of J.D. must stand for “Just Dumbass”...Yeah, hahaha, Just Dumbass Vance because all he does is make dumbass statements one right after the other 💀.

Last edited: