JD Vance calls school shootings a 'fact of life.'

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The funny thing is if not for the 2nd amendment and the mass production of guns, you wouldn’t have to worry about the criminal element and race soldiers being armed. That’s why I say the 2nd amendment is “self sustaining”. You almost HAVE to support it at this point because those that may try to do you harm support it.

11 US States That Are Larger Than the UK​

I disagree. The US is too large to accomplish the same thing the UK has, with a country smaller than our largest states in the US. For an example, just look at their failure at the "War Against Drugs". The Southern Border of the US is too large, the coast lines are too. Keeping weapons out of the US would be just as difficult as it is to keep opium and cocaine derivative drugs out. The demand would still be there, no matter the law. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. The US also learned that during Prohibition.

So no, the race soldiers and criminals would still have access to the weapons. It would only leave the legal citizens bereft of any protection. Since the race soldiers have control over the military and para-military forces (i.e. police forces), the removal of the 2nd Amendment would leave my people without any means of tangible protection from either group.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Honestly I don’t think in our lifetimes we see change in gun reform in this country. I think it will take Gen Alpha being in power who will have literally grown up with this being a thing that never goes away that a change is made.

Yup. When the Columbine kids become the older generation something may be done. So we gonna have to wait till the current 40 yo population is running things. SMH.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I have. This is taking half of his sentence and acting fake outraged. Yall get mad when Republicans cherry pick like this
fake outrage is banning abortions because you think folks are abusing them. yet we have clear evidence of folks abusing gun rights, and these same heartless MFs dont wanna do shyt. tell me where are guns rights prescribed in the Bible?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I disagree. The US is too large to accomplish the same thing the UK has, with a country smaller than our largest states in the US. For an example, just look at their failure at the "War Against Drugs". The Southern Border of the US is too large, the coast lines are too. Keeping weapons out of the US would be just as difficult as it is to keep opium and cocaine derivative drugs out. The demand would still be there, no matter the law. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. The US also learned that during Prohibition.

So no, the race soldiers and criminals would still have access to the weapons. It would only leave the legal citizens bereft of any protection. Since the race soldiers have control over the military and para-military forces (i.e. police forces), the removal of the 2nd Amendment would leave my people without any means of tangible protection from either group.
Where would all of these weapons come from? These gun manufacturers are only able to survive because of the U.S. and its demand for guns. Imagine there being no 2nd amendment. How are Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger etc going to be the giants that they are now? And where would they operate from? We are #1 in guns per capita BY FAR. More than double the next country. There are estimated to be 100 million more guns in this country than people. Sure there may be guns snuck in here or there but tot he tune of over 400 million? Yes there is a black market so guns may trickle in like they do other countries. But it would be much easier to control them if it wasn't a legal product being mass produced inside our borders.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Y’all don’t like his wording just like yall don’t like the gender yall was assigned at birth.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Where would all of these weapons come from? These gun manufacturers are only able to survive because of the U.S. and its demand for guns. Imagine there being no 2nd amendment. How are Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger etc going to be the giants that they are now? And where would they operate from? We are #1 in guns per capita BY FAR. More than double the next country. There are estimated to be 100 million more guns in this country than people. Sure there may be guns snuck in here or there but tot he tune of over 400 million? Yes there is a black market so guns may trickle in like they do other countries. But it would be much easier to control them if it wasn't a legal product being mass produced inside our borders.
You think the US is the only country manufacturing guns? Plenty of countries manufacture guns and plenty of countries would be willing to sell them to nations that do not have the laws on the books. You think the Gun Manufactures in the US would not relocate to another country? No, they would relocate to another country if the laws ever made it untenable for them to remain in the US (which would never happen anyway).

Also, where would the guns come from? They would come from all over, via plane drops (like drugs), boats (like drugs), and across the Southern Border (like drugs). Also, we being #1 in per capita by far in guns, again proves my point about there being a demand for guns. Do you think a law will change that? The laws have not changed the demand for drugs, nor did they change the demand for Alcohol during Prohibition. Those guns would still be desired, they would still be supplied, it would just be via the US underground economy (Again, like drugs are now and Alcohol was in the past).

Even with laws on the book to stop automatic rifles and addon's that turn semi-automatics into automatics, mass shootings are still committed with said weapons. When it comes to a country the size of the US and a population that has a demand for an item, that item will be supplied in some way or form. Either it will be done legally, or it will be done illegally. In the end, it will be done.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Sounds like something a cac would say
Aint a cac and if u gave a fukk bout black folk u wld say da dame thing. We dying every day in da streets and dats a fact of life we have 2 live wit. Sum schools gettin shot up and we suppose 2 b alarmed. Dis been life for black folk.

But rush 2 insult a mans race whenever he tlkin about nikkas dying. Guess u didnt care bout blacks dying jus cared bout to call me a cac.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:beli:Just had to bring up Chicago. The city is not a measuring stick for mass shootings especially when the ‘why’ is very different for why shorties are shooting each other.

Yeah sucks 2 bring up chicago but its an eady go 2 for every1 to understand. The why is different for every school shooting. But u can insert ne hood in america where black men r either gettin locked up or shot before their 21 yrs old.

But yes your right it does suck to always use south side chi as da example.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/30
Walz: This is what these folks are focusing on. Like reading about about two male penguins who love each other is somehow going to turn your children gay… It’s a fact of life some people are gay, but you know what’s not a fact of life? That our children get shot dead in schools.

2/30
It's ridiculous to think reading a book can turn a child gay. Reading books with heterosexual characters didn't make gay people become straight just like reading the Bible doesn't make Republicans turn Christian.

3/30
I love this man.

4/30
Like Walz says. “Mind your own damn business” who cares who people choose to love! 🏳️‍🌈

5/30
Indeed!

6/30
Tim Walz get it. We need a law that bans assault weapons. Enough is enough.

7/30
You can stack five JD Vances on top of each other and they still wouldn't stack up to the man that Walz is.

8/30
Exactly! It is not a fact in any other country. But it is in the USA. Because ReThuglicans love their assault rifles more than they love children!

9/30
This is how it’s done! Keep calling out all their fukked up hypocrisy and false equivalencies 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

10/30

11/30
What?

12/30
Coach Walz is spot on!! 🔥 🔥

13/30
Tim Walz get it. We need a law that bans assault weapons. Enough is enough.

14/30
Exactly! It is not a fact in any other country. But it is in the USA. Because ReThuglicans love their assault rifles more than they love children!

15/30
When intellectually lazy people also suffer from having a mentally weak mind, they are easily manipulated.

They have guns, can vote, and evidently decided actual kids don't matter anymore. Some electrically charged cells have priority in their logic when legislating.

16/30
Oh, absolutely! Because two lovebird penguins are the real threat here, not the very real possibility of kids being shot in schools. Now there's a bedtime story that'll give you sweet dreams! It's almost as if love is easier to understand than violence... weird, right?

17/30
When I say, “We are voting for Trump,” I represent the collective voice of all Americans who are committed to supporting his leadership

18/30

19/30

20/30
Damn right!

21/30
this is the way

22/30
*Tears*

That’s my future Vice President 👉🏾

23/30
Love Tim Watlz!

24/30
I can't help but think of this story.

25/30

26/30
sososososoverygood

27/30
I love this guy💙
/search?q=#HarrisWalzForABetterFuture
/search?q=#ControlGunsNotGirls
/search?q=#VoteBlue2024ProtectDemocracy

28/30
He knows how to do this. Pausing in just the right spot. Excellent speaker.

29/30
Bravo! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💙

30/30
He’s so good at this. He’s blunt and honest.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GW69nu2aEAEGsVt.jpg

GW69nuza8AIVT2o.jpg

GWy3CkmWcAAt0Ry.jpg

GW6_DQhWsAAbcJi.jpg

GW7AvCiXYAAGSWQ.jpg

GW7CChQXYAAENWn.jpg

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You think the US is the only country manufacturing guns? Plenty of countries manufacture guns and plenty of countries would be willing to sell them to nations that do not have the laws on the books. You think the Gun Manufactures in the US would not relocate to another country? No, they would relocate to another country if the laws ever made it untenable for them to remain in the US (which would never happen anyway).

Also, where would the guns come from? They would come from all over, via plane drops (like drugs), boats (like drugs), and across the Southern Border (like drugs). Also, we being #1 in per capita by far in guns, again proves my point about there being a demand for guns. Do you think a law will change that? The laws have not changed the demand for drugs, nor did they change the demand for Alcohol during Prohibition. Those guns would still be desired, they would still be supplied, it would just be via the US underground economy (Again, like drugs are now and Alcohol was in the past).

Even with laws on the book to stop automatic rifles and addon's that turn semi-automatics into automatics, mass shootings are still committed with said weapons. When it comes to a country the size of the US and a population that has a demand for an item, that item will be supplied in some way or form. Either it will be done legally, or it will be done illegally. In the end, it will be done.
I never said there would be ZERO guns if there was no 2nd amendment. But our society would be drastically different. You said the per capita stats proves the demand. This demand would not exist if not for the wide availability of legal guns.

If what you say is true why is no other country that doesn’t have a second amendment have even CLOSE to the gun issues we have here? Are you saying ONLY Americans would still have all these guns, 2nd amendment or not?