Daps
Been on this nikkas neck since he stole my bytch :pacspit:

Everything JB is saying I belive 100%

fukk Duke too

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Y’all acting like if you were in Jaylen Brown’s position you wouldn’t be mad af too. Clear politics are involved. The “who fits the team better” angle is bullshyt. Jaylen should’ve made the team. It’s nike politics. The shoe deal politics start at the AAU level. I’ve seen it first hand. Call a spade a spade. Grant is being disingenuous
You know how many different shoe brands are on team USA b?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He sure as fukk don’t act like it sometimes. And bro has talked about tons of conspiracy shyt in the past. This nikka regularly talks about James Naismith not really having created basketball. Like sorry buddy but that’s what we call a CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Dude is way too up his own ass to be as smart as people think he is.
He was a guy who people told him he was a prodigy as a kid and then that morphed into thinking he was the smartest guy in the room all the time and he started taking logical short cuts. Dude is smart dumb just like Kyrie. Smart enough to sound smarter than the average idiot but not intelligent enough to be discerning.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Torn on this one. On the one hand, I don't care about this issue even slightly. And I think it's comical that it has become a given that Jaylen Brown is some sort of legitimate genius.

But on the other hand, he took a Finals MVP from Tatum and is attacking Grant Hill. He has people denigrating Hill's career and Tatum's value. He's unintentionally producing elite anti-dook propaganda.

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt like this is why people say NBA fans have such a poor understanding of their own sport. From what I've seen, White was gonna be the next replacement if they needed a guy from the jump. I got no reason to doubt that with that decision being made almost instantly.

On top of that, White plays a position they actually needed. They replaced a guy who's calling guard was that he was an elite wing defender with another guard/wing defender, who's also low usage. Tatum is gonna be closer to DNP status than a contributor, and he's at least equal if not much better of an on-ball guy than Brown. I don't think either are particularly great off-ball guys

What basketball reason would JB have for being on this team?

:dahell:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Being PC and being correct are not mutually exclusive events.

Like he said a lot of guys are very qualified: Kyrie, Brunson, KAT, Maxey, Banchero, Mitchell and I could really go on.
So people are acting like JB is the only one that got "passed over" by White in terms of how high NBA2k-rating they would have.

It's a team sport and they are building a team not an all-star team.

But to keep it on conspiracy theories, I wonder how saying no to FIBA affects your standing. We all know Hill and them wanted to build a better team in 23 than the super flop in 19. But a lot of players like JB and them still didn't go - or was he not invited then too? :jbhmm:
Stop being dumb. Why would they replace a wing with another big with KAT or Banchero. Brunson was coming off hand surgery. And Maxey & Spida would’ve been too small. And on that list, besides Brunson, who's a an all-NBA talent.

They left Brown off the team because he stood up for Kyrie, and the powers that be ✡️, so now he's getting his "humbling" moment.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That "smart-dumb negro" has taught lectures at Ivy league schools.
that's sweet.

giving a lecture at harvard doesn't mean what you think it means. celebrities do it all the time. kim kardashian has given one.
Terrence Howard also gave a lecture at Oxford and talked about his new math theory. :dead: