Y’all rocking with Team USA over the intelligent black man now, huh? :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have we ever questioned grant hills integrity in 30 years ?

Now all of a sudden everyone saying he lacking integrity and blackballing Jaylen Brown with no actual proof

I don’t know about all that
It’s the militants doing that

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Have we ever questioned grant hills integrity in 30 years ?

Now all of a sudden everyone saying he lacking integrity and blackballing Jaylen Brown with no actual proof

I don’t know about all that
No disrespect to grant but he went to Duke and has been working in big business for years, he clearly plays the corporate game

JB is keepin it real but he gon have to pipe down a lil bit, cuz if Celtics don’t keep winning; he will start to have the media on his ass and as smart as he is, no athlete can go against major media

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Grant Hill didn’t even call him a conspiracy theorist. He called the idea that Jaylen wasn’t picked to be on the team to be a conspiracy theory. Jaylen took that to quote to make it all about him like he’s being personally called out and like anyone is still thinking about him these Games. And trying to create attention hours before the first USA Olympics Game. Everyone has moved on. Derrick White clearly fits in well as the backup on the ball defender for the opposing team’s PG.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be honest.. it’s politics on who gets on the squad and who doesn’t.

Every person on that squad definitely not the best in the League.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grant Hill didn’t even call him a conspiracy theorist. He called the idea that Jaylen wasn’t picked to be on the team to be a conspiracy theory. Jaylen took that to quote to make it all about him like he’s being personally called out and like anyone is still thinking about him these Games. And trying to create attention hours before the first USA Olympics Game. Everyone has moved on. Derrick White clearly fits in well as the backup on the ball defender for the opposing team’s PG.
Plus white not gonna be asked about mins not givin to him

J brown will get asked that question

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Grant and USA Basketball know damn well they weren’t putting someone anti-Nike on the team and didn’t wanna risk Brown running off at the mouth on an international scale — despite him being a no brainer for “deserving” to be on the team

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grant Hill saying it's a "conspiracy theory" and that he made a "basketball decision" is embarrassing shyt. He's carrying Nike's water and it's not a good look.

Any reason to think Grant Hill isnt a man of integrity though? I have no idea what the basketball reasons could be myself. But I see no reason he would lie rather than just not discuss it.

Also Jalens a smart guy,Grant didnt call him a conspiracy theorist,he said its a conspiracy theory.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I mean tatum not even playing ? I like jaylen but what purpose would be bring ?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Olympic teams have never been about who's the best, always a scheme >> team thing