Jaylen Brown Calls Out Grant Hill

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Torn on this one. On the one hand, I don't care about this issue even slightly. And I think it's comical that it has become a given that Jaylen Brown is some sort of legitimate genius.

But on the other hand, he took a Finals MVP from Tatum and is attacking Grant Hill. He has people denigrating Hill's career and Tatum's value. He's unintentionally producing elite anti-dook propaganda.

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He sure as fukk don’t act like it sometimes. And bro has talked about tons of conspiracy shyt in the past. This nikka regularly talks about James Naismith not really having created basketball. Like sorry buddy but that’s what we call a CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Dude is way too up his own ass to be as smart as people think he is.

I met breh early in his career he's a super nice guy but you are right he might have some blind spots like all of us do.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
My conspiracy theory:

I think Tatum got DNP-CD’d in game one just to exaggerate the point that they didn’t need another wing because of this JB stuff

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
another example why black men dont have real power. jalen brown on a island by himself. then they wonder why no one wants to be a pro black militant revolutionary. cause when do u left out in the cold by yourself. aint nobody really take up kyrie either.lol :snoop:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
1. Do you really think that they were thinking "omg we need to find a direct replacement that matches Kawhi?"
2. If you really think so, which they obviously didn't, then add Buckets or even Randle if he's back from injury.
3. Derrick White is smaller than JB as well, those "small guy" are just an inch or so shorter than DW and more athletic. The coaches rearrange their demands for players, it's not a normal team there's endless talent.

Again, a lot of players were against how Kyrie was getting treated, I don't know why "they" (who????) would single him out.

But it's impossible to have such a discussion with someone who always believes that it's jews making all the decisions in the world. They give him finals MVP but not benchwarmer at the olympics. They give him 300 million but not benchwarmer at the olympics :yawn: fukking Kyrie is signed to Dallas which is owned by one of the most evil Israeli zionists billionaires in the world.

Phil Knight is not even jewish and he stood up for Kyrie because him being a union representative and he didn't say anything wild.
What other current NBA players spoke out in defense of Kyrie, I'll wait...

The same Phil Knight/Nike who terminated Kyrie's contract amiss that IG link fiasco. If you honestly don’t think some politics is happening on why Brown wasn’t on the team, Idk what to tell you.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This nikka regularly talks about James Naismith not really having created basketball. Like sorry buddy but that’s what we call a CONSPIRACY THEORY.
So questioning anything presented as fact automatically makes one a conspiracy theorist? 40 years ago you might be called a conspiracy theorist for questioning if Christopher Colombus actually found America. How would that work today?

Conspiracy theorist is a dismissive term used to demean people who go against the status quo and frame them as being rep loony. It’s obvious as to why someone in the public eye would be against being labeled as that..

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
another example why black men dont have real power. jalen brown on a island by himself. then they wonder why no one wants to be a pro black militant revolutionary. cause when do u left out in the cold by yourself. aint nobody really take up kyrie either.lol :snoop:
95% of the nba and former nba players spoke highly Kyrie or didn’t speak on it at all. All I can remember is Richard Jefferson coming out strong against him

premier58

All Star
Daps
This is why I can't stans USA Basketball. It's never about just winning. It's always politics. And every fukking Olympics or FIBA championship all we see bytching and whining from everybody.

Like stfu already, tired of the bytching because of who isn't on the team, or how many minutes someone plays, or how many points we win by in a exhibition
🔥🔥