Jaylen Brown Calls Out Grant Hill

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hill's answer is so PC, but we ALL know it’s bullshyt.
Being PC and being correct are not mutually exclusive events.

Like he said a lot of guys are very qualified: Kyrie, Brunson, KAT, Maxey, Banchero, Mitchell and I could really go on.
So people are acting like JB is the only one that got "passed over" by White in terms of how high NBA2k-rating they would have.

It's a team sport and they are building a team not an all-star team.

But to keep it on conspiracy theories, I wonder how saying no to FIBA affects your standing. We all know Hill and them wanted to build a better team in 23 than the super flop in 19. But a lot of players like JB and them still didn't go - or was he not invited then too? :jbhmm:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Jaylen waving his unrespected Finals MVP trophy when Tatum, White and Holiday bring their gold medals to the locker room during training camp

angry-mad.gif

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Grant Hill is advised and is close with Coach K :mjpls:. These former players,coaches,Nike all connected. Only one really defending Brown is Isiah Thomas. Grant Hill is a company man,the fact Grant Hill is big man in charge and hes going back and forth speaks volumes.Grant made the decision shut up about it and focus on gold.. Only way this dies down is if Team USA doesnt win Gold and deep inside Brown is hoping they dont.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
shyt like this is why people say NBA fans have such a poor understanding of their own sport. From what I've seen, White was gonna be the next replacement if they needed a guy from the jump. I got no reason to doubt that with that decision being made almost instantly.

On top of that, White plays a position they actually needed. They replaced a guy who's calling guard was that he was an elite wing defender with another guard/wing defender, who's also low usage. Tatum is gonna be closer to DNP status than a contributor, and he's at least equal if not much better of an on-ball guy than Brown. I don't think either are particularly great off-ball guys

What basketball reason would JB have for being on this team?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Jaylen is smarter than everyone in this thread including me.
He sure as fukk don’t act like it sometimes. And bro has talked about tons of conspiracy shyt in the past. This nikka regularly talks about James Naismith not really having created basketball. Like sorry buddy but that’s what we call a CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Dude is way too up his own ass to be as smart as people think he is.