Jaylen Brown: "I called White right away so there wouldn't be any confusion." Says Nike is "for sure" blackballing him.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
There's no way y'all are claiming it's racist to leave Jaylen Brown off a team that literally only contains black players......The coaches didn't want another dude with an ego on the team and wanted an elite shooter, defender, floor spacer and role player instead.

I could see why JB would be aggrieved given he's the reigning NBA Champion and FMVP but this conspiracy shyt is wack.
I’m not saying it is or isn’t in regards to THIS situation, but to say something is not racist simply other black people are present is false. It could be a situation where the white people in control only want a certain type of black person present and exclude the other more qualified one who may speak their mind.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
After this post season, we need something new. The left hand jokes aint enough no more. :yeshrug:
Just cause he won a chip don't mean anything. How many times he go left in the finals :mjlol:

shyt boston had to spend over 300 million dollars for White and Holiday cause somebody got to dribble with they left hand in 48 minutes of basketball and it sure as shyt aint going to be Jaylen :mjlol:

That's like having to buy your chick 5000 dollar make up cause that 500 dollar makup don't put a dent in her ugliness :mjlol:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause he won a chip don't mean anything. How many times he go left in the finals :mjlol:

shyt boston had to spend over 300 million dollars for White and Holiday cause somebody got to dribble with they left hand in 48 minutes of basketball and it sure as shyt aint going to be Jaylen :mjlol:

That's like having to buy your chick 5000 dollar make up cause that 500 dollar makup don't put a dent in her ugliness :mjlol:
:mjlol: Just say you haven't watched him play in well over a year and be done with it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DO YOU EVEN WATCH BASKETBALL?

WHY ARE YOU STILL USING
OUTDATED 2023 TALKING POINTS?

:devil:
:evil:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There's no way y'all are claiming it's racist to leave Jaylen Brown off a team that literally only contains black players......The coaches didn't want another dude with an ego on the team and wanted an elite shooter, defender, floor spacer and role player instead.

I could see why JB would be aggrieved given he's the reigning NBA Champion and FMVP but this conspiracy shyt is wack.
He's not saying its racist to leave him off the team. He has called out Nike's business practices out in the past when they had things to say about Kyrie....sweatshops etc. Nike knows his political views don't align with theirs :manny:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me 10 clips of Jaylen going left or scoring with his left hand this past season
:mjlol: I really don't understand what compels people to get on this website and pretend that they've watched basketball that they very clearly haven't. If you don't think Jaylen Brown has went left/finished with his left hand TEN times in a whole season you're just outrageously dumb. There is like...no season in his career where he didn't have a minimum of 10 drives/finishes left. That comment wouldn't have even made sense back when his lack of a left hand was a legitimate criticism lol.

:mjlol:BTW, this is literally the first highlight video I searched up and there are 5 left handed finishes in the first 5 minutes of it. Didn't even watch the rest, but I'm sure there are plenty more:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

derrick whjite 46% from the floor 39% from three as a 5th option

Jaylen brown 50% from the floor 36% from three, took the lowest shots this year he has in 5 years but he has a ego :troll:

if going by that metric why not take herbert jones who shot 50% from the floor and 42% from three and is all first team :mjgrin:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They should just have Jaylen come in, make him dribble with his left hand for 20 minutes so he can disqualify himself from the team, and be done with it

Womp...womp...

Good effort though. Celtics haters out of ammo :laff::bryan:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
jaylen brown plays the exact same position as kawhi leonard, 3x all star, nba finals mvp, but a derrick white is the right call :mjlol:
I hope people don’t also forget how they added a injured declining Kevin love to the Olympic roster just so they wouldn’t send an all black team to the Olympics :mjpls: