Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Body count is impressive... :ld:

I don't understand why the fukk would you even get married???:heh: Just keep fukking random bytches on the side without the commitment. now she gonna take HALF of everything cause you couldn't keep it in your pants.

More to the point, breh is remorseless as fukk. You can tell he dgaf about his wife at all. There's literally no reason for him to have gotten married.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He keep a notebook or something, I cant remember all the chics I slept with and it aint even close to 341

Wilt ran thru 10000 of them hoes fukk outta here with this. 341 aint shyt a regular nikka can do that

Dont his wife have a disease or something I remember reading like a heartwarming a story of how he stuck by her during everything. Edit she had cancer

That Wilt story is a myth. Notice you have never heard of any woman come out talking about Wilt? No stories from his teammates? Never married, no kids?

Wilt was gay. I guarantee you.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That Wilt story is a myth. Notice you have never heard of any woman come out talking about Wilt? No stories from his teammates? Never married, no kids?

Wilt was gay. I guarantee you.
There were numerous interviews done with women and teammates couching
U lying your ass off