Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
You think you were hitting quality woman tho
Woman with morals that were looking for relationships
I did have relationships with them but I had with multiple women.. trust me they was quality

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We gonna eventually gonna have to stop with the bolded.
This ain't true at all
It is true and it's exactly what the men will tell you

Like the word or not, these women are GROOMED (usually by other women and the men themselves) on how to dress, talk, act, where to be, how to get in, who to be friends with, etc etc etc all with the goal of fukking with this type of man

YOU don't know 10 women who have fukked a celeb, and I'm sure you know a lot of good looking women. But they also got work in the morning, a kid, and a life. And when James Harden says he gonna be in town and meet him at Club Liv on a Tuesday.... Becky Bottoms gonna be there, with $1000 dresses on and a blow job in the VIP and Sally from marketing going to be trying to find a sitter and put in PTO

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It is true and it's exactly what the men will tell you

Like the word or not, these women are GROOMED (usually by other women and the men themselves) on how to dress, talk, act, where to be, how to get in, who to be friends with, etc etc etc all with the goal of fukking with this type of man

YOU don't know 10 women who have fukked a celeb, and I'm sure you know a lot of good looking women. But they also got work in the morning, a kid, and a life. And when James Harden says he gonna be in town and meet him at Club Liv on a Tuesday.... Becky Bottoms gonna be there, with $1000 dresses on and a blow job in the VIP and Sally from marketing going to be trying to find a sitter and put in PTO

In my life I might know 3 that told me they fcked a celeb/athlete. Not including the ones that my homies were fukkin.

You think regular chix give a hell about work or they kids when they can hang with a celeb.
They do the most for nikkaz who aren't celebs. And have their kids at grandma house or got some sucka step dad watching them.
Them bytches definitely gonna find a way to be free for a baller and a nikkaz whoz poppin.

The reason y'all even believe that craziness is because y'all only recognize and talk about the industry pass arounds.
If they took pictures of them celebs out and about everyday you'd see a bunch of no name hoez that gotta put their scrubs on later and pull double at the hospital

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
moesha-dear-diary.gif

Dear diary,
Monique finally gave me the p*ssy after three days of playing games. I told her I don’t mind parting the Red Sea, but she said, “that’s nasty.”

I had a twofer by chance. Rasheeda gave me dome later today because she was mad at her boyfriend. That nikka ain’t shyt so I didn’t mind. I didn’t have time to clean up after Monique though. I think she smelled the p*ssy but was already down there.

Today was a good day. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings. Latoya is finally coming around and after I fumbled last week.

:mjlol:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That numbers low and very believable.

I keep a list in my phone and update every few months

It’s not difficult

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Social circle
normal women not in these social circles
and when you having women all over you its harder to meet a quality one that might make you wait on smashing
why wait when there is a beautiful one thats ready
and she is used to the lifestyle cuz she has been with similar men
This is the MAIN reason. A nikka wants some level of assurance that his business isn't going to be out in the street in a tell all book and the woman isn't going to be trying to get instagram famous by blowing up his spot and posting his location, filming the inside of his crib, and sharing private text just to prove they have access to you.

You pull some random off IG and you could be compromising your safety and security by some big booty brawd that simply wants to be famous.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
In my life I might know 3 that told me they fcked a celeb/athlete. Not including the ones that my homies were fukkin.

You think regular chix give a hell about work or they kids when they can hang with a celeb.
They do the most for nikkaz who aren't celebs. And have their kids at grandma house or got some sucka step dad watching them.
Them bytches definitely gonna find a way to be free for a baller and a nikkaz whoz poppin.

The reason y'all even believe that craziness is because y'all only recognize and talk about the industry pass arounds.
If they took pictures of them celebs out and about everyday you'd see a bunch of no name hoez that gotta put their scrubs on later and pull double at the hospital
So out of all the women you know, you know 3..... and somehow you think that's the MAJORITY?

Yes there will be a rare one here or there. But for the most part, men of money are about someone being there at the exact time they need them. If it was so easy to fly into some bumfukk city and pull a dime who's going to listen and shut up and then send her home to the kids and work..... Then they would be the majority and the pass arounds wouldn't be

I know this cause I ran in those circles for a decade. They might see a fine one out and about... But when it's time to fukk, they going with KNOWN hoes who's gonna get the job done and shut the fukk up on their way out

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He keep a notebook or something, I cant remember all the chics I slept with and it aint even close to 341

Wilt ran thru 10000 of them hoes fukk outta here with this. 341 aint shyt a regular nikka can do that

Dont his wife have a disease or something I remember reading like a heartwarming a story of how he stuck by her during everything. Edit she had cancer

Don’t normalize that shyt. 341 is a lot.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So out of all the women you know, you know 3..... and somehow you think that's the MAJORITY?

Yes there will be a rare one here or there. But for the most part, men of money are about someone being there at the exact time they need them. If it was so easy to fly into some bumfukk city and pull a dime who's going to listen and shut up and then send her home to the kids and work..... Then they would be the majority and the pass arounds wouldn't be

I know this cause I ran in those circles for a decade. They might see a fine one out and about... But when it's time to fukk, they going with KNOWN hoes who's gonna get the job done and shut the fukk up on their way out

The majority aren't with known pass arounds.
Damn near all of them are with females you never heard of.
Their wives, girlfriends and thots are regular bytches bro.
You see a couple nikkaz on the Internet and think it's all of them.

Most of these chix were never known until you saw them with the celebrity dude. And then they became somewhat of a celebrity themselves.
being seen with him brought her into them circles.

This ain't even a debate bro. Athletes and celebs fukk the thotties that everyone else fukk..And they fukk the fans at their shows or games too. And random badd bytches they meet in the club.

These nikkaz are fukkin hundreds of women. Who do you think these hundreds of women are...

Y'all want to believe so bad that these nikkaz are only fukkin pass around, money wanting hoez. And not the "good girls" that you like.
No... They fukking them too

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The majority aren't with known pass arounds.
Damn near all of them are with females you never heard of.
Their wives, girlfriends and thots are regular bytches bro.
You see a couple nikkaz on the Internet and think it's all of them.

Most of these chix were never known until you saw them with the celebrity dude. And then they became somewhat of a celebrity themselves.
being seen with him brought her into them circles.

This ain't even a debate bro. Athletes and celebs fukk the thotties that everyone else fukk..And they fukk the fans at their shows or games too. And random badd bytches they meet in the club.

These nikkaz are fukkin hundreds of women. Who do you think these hundreds of women are...

Y'all want to believe so bad that these nikkaz are only fukkin pass around, money wanting hoez. And not the "good girls" that you like.
No... They fukking them too
Again, you are missing the point.. This convo started with "why are these dudes fukking the same ones"

The reason they fukk the same ones is those are easily accessible and make moves to be around when needed. Yes celebs fukk everything. But they mostly fukk a lot of fast women and whores, not doctors and lawyers and good upstanding women.

THAT was the argument. Yes your wife can be a doctor.. And during your 82 game season you calling up 20 whores, then the majority is whores.. And those whores probably fukking other celebs too. And that's the MAJORITY. That doesn't mean they never fukk regular women. But there isn't 100 regular women at the bar in milwaukee on a tuesday night when the Hornets show up

I'll say again.. It's not the internet. I been around NFL teams, rappers on world tour, managers for the biggest DJs in the world at the time. The amount of fukkery they are involved in is crazy. shyt, half the NFL on coke. Bill Weddington was throwing bytches up in a 69 at the orgy parties. 50 Cent was having hoes delivered to the hotel we booked him.. Trust, they ain't waiting at the bar for Suzie Homemaker to decide if she wanna cheat on her man all night.. not the MAJORITY of the time