Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:ehh: I can believe this.

Them NBA cats are living a lifestyle only an Egyptian Pharaoh could relate to

My college was a low level D1 Bball program and them dudes had groupies washing their clothes, doing their homework, making them food etc...the access to the puzzy was on some Jesus Shuttlesworth steez...that's probably like 1% of what an NBA player has thrown at them

They literally can't leave their house or be on the phone without some broad bothering them

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Is it that hard to believe that people log the folks that they smash? I definitely do.

Just keep a list deep in your e-mail and update accordingly throughout the years.
One about one night stands or when yall just don't exchange names? What you put Jane Doe?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Can someone explain why these dudes share the same 10 women? It somewhat makes sense for the married players who want a vetted sidepiece that keeps her mouth shut, but why do the single players like Harden do this?

The coli told me it's because these ladies are known quantities. They could easily recruit a team and hire security to vet them, but I guess they lazy and don't mind the high tread on the proverbial tires

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can someone explain why these dudes share the same 10 women? It somewhat makes sense for the married players who want a vetted sidepiece that keeps her mouth shut, but why do the single players like Harden do this?

Because they are good at what they do. They got game and they down for whatever in the bedroom. When you have had the access to p*ssy and degeneracy that these dudes have you dont care about body count or who hit before. They dont want some goodie two shoes that they gotta break in that might say no to what they are in to. Some of these dudes so nasty they probably turned on by the fact that other dudes hit. You see Puff was buying prostitutes just to watch Cassie get plowed.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

And people want to say these dudes are victims when they're WILLINGLY choosing these women

giphy.gif

She'll be pregnant soon :pachaha:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:salute:Salute to these new hoes, learning not to be chopped liver on the stick like they mamas in the 90s and 2000s

:mjlol:No way im vacationing with the other 20/30 NBA/NFL players sloppy 500

Broad is only good for a good meal, some drinks and her drunk ass getting smashed in the ride, bathroom, and a few good hilton hotels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I can vouch for him during his time at the university of cincinnati he was smutting hoes out from high school all the way to the college campus to the nurses at the UC hospital.
No shock. nikkas who just HS nice was getting ladies with no effort. shyt, it was easy mode shyt

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Social circle
normal women not in these social circles
and when you having women all over you its harder to meet a quality one that might make you wait on smashing
why wait when there is a beautiful one thats ready
and she is used to the lifestyle cuz she has been with similar men

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

It’s an inner circle thing. A girl that already understands the celeb lifestyle, probably had there eye on each other since that first met.

Plenty of regular men and women fukk with each other just off familiarity , why would athletes be any different

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
He keep a notebook or something, I cant remember all the chics I slept with and it aint even close to 341

Wilt ran thru 10000 of them hoes fukk outta here with this. 341 aint shyt a regular nikka can do that

Dont his wife have a disease or something I remember reading like a heartwarming a story of how he stuck by her during everything. Edit she had cancer
Wilt admitted he exaggerated that. It’s pretty much mathematically impossible. Let’s say it was 10 years. You would have to sleep with 3 different women every day for 10 years. Even if it was over 20 years would have to be over 1 different woman every day. For 20 years.