Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Not really shocking for an NBA player. For the folks calling duck tales must really underestimate how much p*ssy get thrown at these dudes because they are rich. Every hotel room, every party hosted by fellow nba players, to over seas work etc. etc. A guy in the nba with a sex addiction can get that with in 2 to 3 years.

Got to be a few Coli Breh's besides myself that can come through with receipts :usure:..They Barbers can vouch for it if you know a few :ohhh: Lotta Breh's dun seem to understand what this NBA life is about :dame:Been to my Share of NBA parties and them NBA nikkas can run through 7-10 on a bad night.:usure:..never mind the hoes, I seen the female staff catch it too :hubie: It be the reason why Doug Christie Wife was travelling with that nikka full time and Brehettes & Breh's clowned her for it :francis:But nikkas that know what the life about know why she never left his side :mjlol:...AC Green either Gay or he on that Master Po shyt :why:

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
One of my boys kept a notebook just in case he caught something he knew where it came from.

How about not write it down and charge it to the game. As a dude if you caught
Something and you had the option of a condom and accepted the p*ssy? Goods once sold... :ufdup:

On another forum there was a dude with an excel spreadsheet with rankings.

I also met a girl that had a calendar and wrote down the names of dudes on the day she slept with them. It was all fun and games until I saw the day where she had 3 different names written down. :scust:

She doing two and three a days like NFL training
:banderas:. Done that at my most savage moments

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i would say he lying

but i attended USC for a year and even the bum ass basketball players was getting at least 10 plus women a year and the football players was getting 20

then dude started college in 2001 and finished in pro basketball in 2017 and he's 35.....so 300 is probably right or he might be counting fukking the same chick over and over like many dumb ass nikkas do

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
He keep a notebook or something, I cant remember all the chics I slept with and it aint even close to 341

Wilt ran thru 10000 of them hoes fukk outta here with this. 341 aint shyt a regular nikka can do that

Dont his wife have a disease or something I remember reading like a heartwarming a story of how he stuck by her during everything. Edit she had cancer

No evidence to back up the outrageous claim from Wilt Chamberlain.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He was probably nailing anything with a pulse because he isn’t that well known and top notch women know enough to try to fukk top players