Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Can someone explain why these dudes share the same 10 women? It somewhat makes sense for the married players who want a vetted sidepiece that keeps her mouth shut, but why do the single players like Harden do this?

• Social circle/availabaility
  • Knowledge, submissiveness (these women don't pretend it's an equal relationship or try to have standards for the man)
  • Fetish for fukking a woman that other famous men been witnessed ("there must be something about her")

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

Can someone explain why these dudes share the same 10 women? It somewhat makes sense for the married players who want a vetted sidepiece that keeps her mouth shut, but why do the single players like Harden do this?

Paije Speight :pachaha: I remember when she used to be Big Sean's side chick back in the day. She used to be in some singing group too. Fine girl..... her ass is trying to get wifed up. She has to be in her mid 30s now.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Because they are good at what they do. They got game and they down for whatever in the bedroom. When you have had the access to p*ssy and degeneracy that these dudes have you dont care about body count or who hit before. They dont want some goodie two shoes that they gotta break in that might say no to what they are in to. Some of these dudes so nasty they probably turned on by the fact that other dudes hit. You see Puff was buying prostitutes just to watch Cassie get plowed.
  • Social circle/availabaility
  • Knowledge, submissiveness (these women don't pretend it's an equal relationship or try to have standards for the man)
  • Fetish for fukking a woman that other famous men been witnessed ("there must be something about her")

Good points. Also, these guys probably get a lot of play from women who are "smash and grab" golddiggers and/or clout chasers. Many women who don't fall into those categories realize they won't get much from athletes other than purses/shoes, maybe a car, and becoming a BM.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I miss players like Maxiell, Reggie Evan’s, Boozer :mjcry:

But topic on hand smashed 100+ women and still got no wife, kids.. it’s to a point where you wonder if you’ll ever find one. In a way I regret it because you see the darkest nature and I wonder If I’ll ever trust my girl

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

But topic on hand smashed 100+ women and still got no wife, kids.. it’s to a point where you wonder if you’ll ever find one. In a way I regret it because you see the darkest nature and I wonder If I’ll ever trust my girl
Red pill vs blue pill
:manny:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The type of women these guys get

Are women who have nothing going on and if u need her at 12am, 3am, 9am, 1pm, 4pm she will be there

A social worker chick, a nurse, , etc has a schedule to stay on and can’t dropped shyt at the drop of a dime and get on a plane

But everything is good fukking these chicks on some type of derek jeter shyt as long as u not knocking them up, having kids and having the broad all on social media and most importantly not paying these chicks thousands of dollars just for company and to fukk… u just a idiot

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

The Maxiells are still together btw
full

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The type of women these guys get

Are women who have nothing going on and if u need her at 12am, 3am, 9am, 1pm, 4pm she will be there

A social worker chick, a nurse, , etc has a schedule to stay on and can’t dropped shyt at the drop of a dime and get on a plane

But everything is good fukking these chicks on some type of derek jeter shyt as long as u not knocking them up, having kids and having the broad all on social media and most importantly not paying these chicks thousands of dollars just for company and to fukk… u just a idiot
We gonna eventually gonna have to stop with the bolded.
This ain't true at all

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You think you were hitting quality woman tho
Woman with morals that were looking for relationships