Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
im in my late 20s and i've cleared the 100 mark by now. i cant imagine how quicker I would have cleared that number if I was a famous person :wow:

so shyt, this aint surprising to me for an nba player :yeshrug:, i hope to reach that number some day

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He smashed more women than I met people :wow:

Body count is impressive... :ld:

I don't understand why the fukk would you even get married???:heh: Just keep fukking random bytches on the side without the commitment. now she gonna take HALF of everything cause you couldn't keep it in your pants.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
300+ for a married man is too much, could of been doing something more constructive with his time

lol at her feeling a way about him telling her his body count was at 8, just based off of that she seems like a good woman :ehh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
you think brehs keeping records of hoes they smashed once? :wtf:

Though that wasn't what I was saying...YES - I absolutely think that.
Iono how old you are, but there used to be dudes who walked around with little notebooks of numbers of who they smashed...

What I was saying is, there are ways to get the records if they want - again, this is the Information Age.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Though that wasn't what I was saying...YES - I absolutely think that.
Iono how old you are, but there used to be dudes who walked around with little notebooks of numbers of who they smashed...

What I was saying is, there are ways to get the records if they want - again, this is the Information Age.

On another forum there was a dude with an excel spreadsheet with rankings.

I also met a girl that had a calendar and wrote down the names of dudes on the day she slept with them. It was all fun and games until I saw the day where she had 3 different names written down. :scust:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The comments here as opposed to if a woman had said this

WHEN I SAY HYPO YOU SAY CRISY
True but what’s being discussed is 341 being a modest number for a former NBA player. Manwhores and former ones get around those numbers without the money and notoriety.

I will conclude if it’s 341 chicks who are 9s and better then :salute: .

Truth be told, there aren’t many 9s and up to go around.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Is that really alot though? :patrice:

I mean that is like 34 women per year for 10 years.

3 per month

He is an NBA player, women be throwing the p*ssy at him.

That is fukked up he was doing that shyt in a marriage though.
Exactly. Break the number down, it's nothing. He's nowhere close to Magic Johnson/ Julius Irving (or Dennis Rodman) numbers.

Daps
This is why, unlike a lot of dudes, I don't always assume bytches be lying on these athletes about rape.

How this dude fukk so many women and didn't stumble across ONE looking to secure some kind of bag?

Now consider all these other NBA and NFL players fukking groupies on top of groupies, and you can't even name three athletes who are currently being accused of rape right now.

Daps
Oh, and while they may sound like a wild number, over the course of years, it is not as crazy as it seems.

In a decade, it's a little less than three women a month.