Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got to be a few Coli Breh's besides myself that can come through with receipts :usure:..They Barbers can vouch for it if you know a few :ohhh: Lotta Breh's dun seem to understand what this NBA life is about :dame:Been to my Share of NBA parties and them NBA nikkas can run through 7-10 on a bad night.:usure:..never mind the hoes, I seen the female staff catch it too :hubie: It be the reason why Doug Christie Wife was travelling with that nikka full time and Brehettes & Breh's clowned her for it :francis:But nikkas that know what the life about know why that bytch never left his side :mjlol:...AC Green either Gay or he on that Master Po shyt :why:

Lotta folks are naive but I don't blame em. It really is kinda like 2 worlds on some matrix red pill blue pill ish. Once you see the other side you will never be the same. 300 is really low number for an nba player. Until you really hang around celebs, athletes and entertainers you wont understand how triflin women actually can be and wont appreciate the amount of opportunities they get to smash random women daily.. Its amazing they show the little restraint that they do.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Got to be a few Coli Breh's besides myself that can come through with receipts :usure:..They Barbers can vouch for it if you know a few :ohhh: Lotta Breh's dun seem to understand what this NBA life is about :dame:Been to my Share of NBA parties and them NBA nikkas can run through 7-10 on a bad night.:usure:..never mind the hoes, I seen the female staff catch it too :hubie: It be the reason why Doug Christie Wife was travelling with that nikka full time and Brehettes & Breh's clowned her for it :francis:But nikkas that know what the life about know why that bytch never left his side :mjlol:...AC Green either Gay or he on that Master Po shyt :why:

Why AC Green have to be gay caused he wasn’t concerned with living a sexual immoral lifestyle?

There are numerous documentaries where Magic, Worthy, and other teammates came out later and said how much they respected him for sticking to his moral beliefs about sexual immorality.

Magic even clowned AC in front of his teammates when AC joined the Lakers and said in front of everyone, “By the end of this season you gone be swimming in p*ssy and forget about all that Christian talk.”

Must have been that ether when Magic contracted HIV and AC was there to pray and console/encourage the brother :wow::umad:

AC married by the way and his wife is decent looking.

As a reformed womanizer myself, there is WAY more to life and in life than the pursuit of endless p*ssy.

:manny:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
If he been fukking for 20 years that like 1 1/3 chicks a month. Your average trick could achieve this.

Daps
Oh, and while they may sound like a wild number, over the course of years, it is not as crazy as it seems.

In a decade, it's a little less than three women a month.
Always a Coli mathematician in these type of threads

this shyt is just wild regardless. His dikk probably look like a "nestle crunch bar":hubie::skip:

Daps
Always a Coli mathematician in these type of threads

this shyt is just wild regardless. His dikk probably look like a "nestle crunch bar":hubie::skip:

It sound crazy by normal standards, but do you think, with the way women through themselves at famous/rich men, you wouldn't come close to those numbers?

shyt, as an NBA player, if you fukked one chick each road game, that's 41 a year - and we not even counting the offseason where you got a lot more free time.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
How does he know he fuucked 341?

giphy.gif

200.gif

the crazy thing is i doubt i've even beat my dikk to 341 different women. :dame:

Orgies can be 4 - 5 in a scene...:jbhmm:

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Is it that hard to believe that people log the folks that they smash? I definitely do.

Just keep a list deep in your e-mail and update accordingly throughout the years.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see why that's hard to believe.:yeshrug:

He has to be lying tho:lolbron:

If he was all the way truthful he'd prolly have to 2.5x :mjlit:

In the areas I've lived and grew up in, most the flashy dudes :takedat:were doing Paul Manafort numbers :manny:.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
thats REALLY low if you ask me. we are not talking about how many times he had sex, but how many different women. for an athlete that's nothing. like you said, 10 years in the L. if you say he had at least 1 woman for 42 away games per year average, that would be 420. they guys hit something new every away game.

sn: does anyone remember back in the day, I think it was the show Ahmad Rashad hosted...and it showed the groupies in Orlando? I mean not random groupies but an actual team of regular groupies. It was Shaq/Penny era. I remember Anthony Bowie or one of them's wives would be waiting for them after the game so they dont get slick and they used to go at the groupies and vice-versa. I also remember the one cac chick that said she slept with every player on the team at that time with the exception of like 2 or 3 of them. I remember also the chick was like missing a finger. :hubie:

link plz

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like he did the math like let me divide a ball park figure to a triple digit number under 500 with the last digit an odd number :lolbron:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lotta folks are naive but I don't blame em. It really is kinda like 2 worlds on some matrix red pill blue pill ish. Once you see the other side you will never be the same. 300 is really low number for an nba player. Until you really hang around celebs, athletes and entertainers you wont understand how triflin women actually can be and wont appreciate the amount of opportunities they get to smash random women daily.. Its amazing they show the little restraint that they do.

and who raises these "trifling women" " and "hoes"? :francis:

Keep speaking these things into existence. always hilarious how nikkas that talk like yall turn so humble when you have a daughter and she gets older. be careful of the things you say cause you can speak it into existence with your own daughter or neice. Relax now...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He's nowhere near the worst offender but with that said having that level of accesa to women will definitely skew your attitudes toward them.