Jaguar Wright exposes 50 Cent

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Like how many ways can someone show you they're absolutely bat shyt crazy:

Male artists: " Gay...gay...gay...I know them.. never met him but....gay...gay
Female: "Whore.... abortion...whore...catty...whore

Yeah cause in ancient times....that's why all these artists are gay....yeah the evil cabal....gay ..gay....when they took my son....gay .gay ..

Adhering to anything that comes out her mouth beyond what was already known or gossiped she has said absolutely nothing that checks out factually...I am starting to believe that a lot of men have an unhealthy obsession with homosexuality and are more invested in the topic than women are which is a discussion all in itself but :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Dont hot rod post here? Can he confirm or deny any of this babble?
full
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Jaguar Wright is a bitter artist who only released 2 albums, hasn't dropped an album in 20 years, fell off and bullies everyone.

That's what I see. She is a public troll, a person who hurts and puts others down.

With a scary vibe.

Sorry.

She should record and try to sell records.

Good luck Wright.

What's great about her and Little Shawn is they are public haters.

Private haters who don't show their face are just like them. Out of shape, bitter, never dealt with fears, have grudges.

why do ya'll keep platforming this dusty bytch who clearly has an agenda??? :why:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:yeshrug:50 is literally saving Shreveport a 55% Black population city in the Deep South where it's poverty stricken.

I can't sit here and disrespect Mr. Curtis Jackson cause he is taking care of a people that is directly not his own other than being black. So until otherwise exposed, 50 Cent cool with me....Jaguar Wright needs to chill out and love her life and get some dikk and smoke weed and stay away from cameras and the internet.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The internet is filled with such jealous haters that people cling to the word of any looney toon that can make you feel better about your hate.

This heifer came across my YouTube feed talking about bout Obama on diddy tapes. She say anything for clicks.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
50 has said he bought the studio..bytch such a fraud. He said he bought from the Expendables producer

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe anything this woman says lol. She said Kamala Harris was a witch the other day. How can anyone take her seriously? :mjlol:

You can believe the bytch 90% of the time because she says common knowledge shyt... then will lead to some other off the wall shyt but will then say I cant say names... her whole pattern

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Believe it, like she is talking about Jay Z. :sas2:

Ole "bbbut she crazy" ass nikkas

:ufdup:

Keep the same energy brehs.

Jaguar Wright: "Jay Z......"
The Coli: " Yeah he did that shyt"

Jaguar Wright: "50 Cent....."
The Coli: "OMG, put her in a looney bin"

:russ:

this isn't a good idea, 5 petty enough he going to own that yt channel and jaguar going to be in the street somewhere homeless.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That bytch dont be right lol
She said jay z killed big L and big L fukk her better (big l people said he never knew her)

She dated jay z and told him to date beyonce
This bytch is insane man. She said she was on the road with a Wu member when she was only 19 and they were 52. Meanwhile the oldest Wu member is less than 10 years older than her. She's nuts.