50 Cent Explains His Disdain For Diddy

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
See this right here negates any logical reasoning for him hating Diddy.

NOT REALLY...

1. HE SAID HE DOESNT KNOW
WHATS TRUE OR NOT...
ITS NOT ON TAPE AND ITS
BEFORE HIS TIME.

2. HE NAMED MULTIPLE REASONS
OF WHY HE DOESN'T fukk WITH DUKE...

SHOPPING INVITE, ROBBING ARTISTS ETC
:devil:
:evil:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Did he mentioned the part where Diddy felt him up realized he was carrying and then walked out of the room yelling about not dealing with these types anymore? That was in his book

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
🤣 He been on Puff’s neck all these years cause he asked to take him shopping??

And he be putting Puff’s kids in Power. I don’t know how they even dealt with someone shytting on their pops like that

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He ducked the Dre hypocrisy in that same interview lol

Some critics have pointed out that Dr. Dre has an abusive past and he’s your mentor and have wondered if that contradicts you producing the Diddy doc?

It’s fine that they would feel whatever they feel because I don’t know what is true or what’s not true about that situation. And these things date back to before I was even signed to Dr. Dre.
But this would mean not acknowledging all the things that are positive about him, all the successes I have had and everything, because that’s the time frame we are talking about. Look, it may irritate people that have heard that. That’s crazy to think that you would not produce a doc series now based on that as well.
Pure hypocrisy. he should've just shut up about the Cassie thing as if he's principled around women being abused. The "that happened before me" caveat is trash.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

NOT REALLY...

1. HE SAID HE DOESNT KNOW
WHATS TRUE OR NOT...
ITS NOT ON TAPE AND ITS
BEFORE HIS TIME.

2. HE NAMED MULTIPLE REASONS
OF WHY HE DOESN'T fukk WITH DUKE...

SHOPPING INVITE, ROBBING ARTISTS ETC
:devil:
:evil:

None of that is a reason lol

50 was still buddy buddy with Diddy after any of that. It’s clearly because diddy was smutting out his baby mom

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Most of the industry cats are afraid of Diddy because they operate just like him….

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were on tape doin some stuff

Other than 50, the only one that’s not afraid to diss Diddy would be Suge Knight, and then Gene Deal.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that entire industry is weird. If all this information is surfacing that you must do this to stay in these rooms. How are these other artist able to remain relevant for all these years? If they aren’t independent or using their own money to finance their projects?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He ducked the Dre hypocrisy in that same interview lol

Some critics have pointed out that Dr. Dre has an abusive past and he’s your mentor and have wondered if that contradicts you producing the Diddy doc?

It’s fine that they would feel whatever they feel because I don’t know what is true or what’s not true about that situation. And these things date back to before I was even signed to Dr. Dre.
But this would mean not acknowledging all the things that are positive about him, all the successes I have had and everything, because that’s the time frame we are talking about. Look, it may irritate people that have heard that. That’s crazy to think that you would not produce a doc series now based on that as well.

Dre ain’t smacked a chick in decades….

Be real. You haven’t heard a peep outta Dre in the media at all.

If Dre smacked a chick now and got caught, then yeah

Diddy smacked Cassie in 4K a year before the Me-Too thing popped off. They’ve had that footage waiting just in case he decided to go rogue.

He brought it on himself

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dre ain’t smacked a chick in decades….

Be real. You haven’t heard a peep outta Dre in the media at all.

If Dre smacked a chick now and got caught, then yeah

Diddy smacked Cassie in 4K a year before the Me-Too thing popped off. They’ve had that footage waiting just in case he decided to go rogue.

He brought it on himself

Dr. Dre's estranged wife Nicole Young details several instances of alleged abuse from the music mogul in new court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

Five months after filing for divorce, Nicole, 51, alleges that Dre (né Andre Young) "held a gun to my head" twice in 2000 and 2001, that he "punched me in the head/face" in 1999 and 200 and that he "kicked down a door" while she hid "from his rage" in 2016, among other instances of abuse.

"Andre has verbally and emotionally decimated my personhood to the extent that I currently suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome," she said in the documents, filed to the Superior Court of California.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Pure hypocrisy. he should've just shut up about the Cassie thing as if he's principled around women being abused. The "that happened before me" caveat is trash.
50 has been accused of smacking bytches up himself so you know this shyt is performative by him and he's using the Cassie stuff as an ulterior motive.

Way too many of these cats in the industry either got weird cases themselves or have rubbed shoulders with nikkas who got skeletons in their closet so you're going to look like a hypocrite the moment you call one of them out.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yet she still stayed with Dre…

I gotta give Nicole the side eye
Wtf :dahell:?? Michel’le stayed with Dre for years even though he was beating her ass. There are countless women who’ve stayed with men who’ve beat them. So I don’t even know what you’re trying to say.

You be posting a lot of head scratching shyt on here to put it politely