Jaguar Wright exposes 50 Cent

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm talking about the stuff she speaks on that she was there for.

The sh*t she thinks isn't something any of us can speak on. We have people on here that say that Suge killed Pac. We don’t call them crazy. Because we don’t know! But when she speaks on things she's seen and talks about the character of certain people, it's not breaking news if you've seen and heard the same sh*t for 20+ years.

That MF was around a lot of sh*t. She was in all those circles. She knows sh*t, lol. Look at how much dirt comes out when the Feds start combing through phones and witness testimony. Mad people know the sh*t Jaguar speaks on, but they're too scared to say anything. She doesn't give a f*ck. So they have to brand you "crazy" to try to discredit you. But watch how much comes out with this Puff sh*t, that shorty's been speaking on for years. She ain't crazy. She just got a big ass mouth.
nikka literally ALL of the shyt she says comes from the internet.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Like how many ways can someone show you they're absolutely bat shyt crazy:

Male artists: " Gay...gay...gay...I know them.. never met him but....gay...gay
Female: "Whore.... abortion...whore...catty...whore

Yeah cause in ancient times....that's why all these artists are gay....yeah the evil cabal....gay ..gay....when they took my son....gay .gay ..

Adhering to anything that comes out her mouth beyond what was already known or gossiped she has said absolutely nothing that checks out factually...I am starting to believe that a lot of men have an unhealthy obsession with homosexuality and are more invested in the topic than women are which is a discussion all in itself but :yeshrug:
I flat out said our community is obsessed with our men being gay.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
The funny thing about dudes and Jaguar, is that the sh*t she says is true most of the time. That's scary for cats.

It's just that people don’t like hearing it from a chick. They'd rather hear sh*t like she says, from Gene Deal or Reggie Wright. But anybody that's been around just a couple of the people she goes in on, knows she's speaking facts 99% of the time. It's just her delivery sounds crazy and emotional. People don’t like when a chick has too much information and is willing to speak on all of it. Makes people uncomfortable. But a lot of sh*t she says, has been said a million times, and is known, behind the scenes.

This is actually a great point. Reggie Wright is a dirty cop and obvious federal informant, you can't be any less credible that that. Yet nikkas treat his words like they're gospel.

I think Jag is batshyt but I also think she's telling the truth about some things.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch is insane man. She said she was on the road with a Wu member when she was only 19 and they were 52. Meanwhile the oldest Wu member is less than 10 years older than her. She's nuts.
Not a Wu member per se but Popa Wu?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Believe it, like she is talking about Jay Z. :sas2:

Ole "bbbut she crazy" ass nikkas

:ufdup:

Keep the same energy brehs.

Jaguar Wright: "Jay Z......"
The Coli: " Yeah he did that shyt"

Jaguar Wright: "50 Cent....."
The Coli: "OMG, put her in a looney bin"

:russ:

Iunno bout all that Shreveport shyt but historically Jaguar be saying outlandish shyt.

- 50 definitely aint no homosexual diddy type nikka. Never seen no weird shyt and actually I feel like since I was with 50, if any weird industry shyt existed, I was shielded from it cuz everyone was terrified of that man and wouldn’t dare try him.

- I highly doubt 50 is poisoning people lol

- Not announcing his plans to build in Shreveport is an issue?

- If true, What does 50 having a mansion in Carrollton for years have to do with anything?

I think Jaguar has some inside info on the industry that is true but is mixed with QAnon type shyt for performative purposes. Im sure 50 will sue her at some point for defamation

Last edited:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
"Half a million on security to keep the hood out"

What a weird way fraise and see that. The Man is trying to keep people safe and that's how you see it? These hosts and the professional interviewees are all clowns

This is a crazy bytch.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
This is actually a great point. Reggie Wright is a dirty cop and obvious federal informant, you can't be any less credible that that. Yet nikkas treat his words like they're gospel.

I think Jag is batshyt but I also think she's telling the truth about some things.
nikka she ain't telling the truth about shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Choke No Joke spoke on what 50 is doing the bidding for, said to be careful cause if they find something on him they will do the same like they doing to Diddy.

Choke No Joke is another mentally ill nikka. They need to all form a supergroup. They already got the dumbass fans.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
If people had any dirt or facts about 50 being a degenerate he would've been exposed with the quickness just to humble him. I refuse to believe 50 has a stronger pull in the industry than Diddler to keep said degeneracy under wraps.
50 is a lost of thing but a degenerate like Puffy or worse like Epstein or Drake, he is not.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
she would be a very good actress

her voice tone throughout the interview was amazing lol