Jaguar Wright exposes 50 Cent

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I mean. Yea. I understand that too. And even in that. It's still corny and gossipy. And alot of the time she's complicit. Like the Talib shyt. She called the nikka out for cheating on his wife with her. But she was cheating on her husband at the time with him. Like bytch. U can't call someone for some shyt ur involved in. If he ain't shyt. U ain't shyt. Lol.

Nah, true! Corny and gossipy, definitely.

But it's no different than what all these other washed personalities are doing on Vlad, AOD to Gene and Reggie. This is what all these people do. It's not my thing, but this is what gets these platforms the bread they want. Sign of the times out here. I think it's all wack, but I know these people are motivated by them clicks and dollars.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Yeah, because Puff is being framed and isn't anything like what's being portrayed with the endless victims, evidence against him and the 30+ years of behavior and patterns.

200w.gif

Shut the fuvk up

Sean Combs is a very loving caring man
Did give you his last dollar
He'd starve just so you šŸ«µšŸ¾ eat punk
And ....... he'll be victorious inshallah

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This is actually a great point. Reggie Wright is a dirty cop and obvious federal informant, you can't be any less credible that that. Yet nikkas treat his words like they're gospel.

I think Jag is batshyt but I also think she's telling the truth about some things.
I stopped taking Wright seriously when he started naming all the women Pac slept with. I immediately stopped the video. What straight man is going to be keeping tabs on the women another man slept with. Especially from nearly 30 years ago. :deadrose:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
She said

50 didn't built shyt

fukk Curtis

50 a fakkit
They all gay.

Only way you could become a star in NY hip hop.

From Bambaataa to 50.

That's the big secret thats about to have nikkas crying in their chopped cheese for the next two decades.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
so jaguar is either:
  • the silent founder of tmz
  • an international assassin
  • the world's greatest drug mule
  • the biggest procurer since heidi fleiss

because how the fukk does she have first-hand receipts on literally everybody?:laff:
Off top of my head, she was an underground rapper and dated Big L while interning at Uptown with Puffy Daddy.

She cofounded Black Lily in Philadelphia, creating the Neo Soul scene.

She was a signed artist for three decades and also worked as a session musician for any and everyone throughout the 90s-00s.

Does that meet your requirements?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Off top of my head, she was an underground rapper and dated Big L while interning at Uptown with Puffy Daddy.

She cofounded Black Lily in Philadelphia, creating the Neo Soul scene.

She was a signed artist for three decades and also worked as a session musician for any and everyone throughout the 90s-00s.

Does that meet your requirements?
she doesnt know shyt

and if u believe all the shyt she says ...youre as bat shyt crazy as she is