Jaguar Wright exposes 50 Cent

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The funny thing about dudes and Jaguar, is that the sh*t she says is true most of the time. That's scary for cats.

It's just that people don’t like hearing it from a chick. They'd rather hear sh*t like she says, from Gene Deal or Reggie Wright. But anybody that's been around just a couple of the people she goes in on, knows she's speaking facts 99% of the time. It's just her delivery sounds crazy and emotional. People don’t like when a chick has too much information and is willing to speak on all of it. Makes people uncomfortable. But a lot of sh*t she says, has been said a million times, and is known, behind the scenes.
That bytch dont be right lol
She said jay z killed big L and big L fukk her better (big l people said he never knew her)

She dated jay z and told him to date beyonce

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
That bytch dont be right lol
She said jay z killed big L and big L fukk her better (big l people said he never knew her)

She dated jay z and told him to date beyonce

I'm talking about the stuff she speaks on that she was there for.

The sh*t she thinks isn't something any of us can speak on. We have people on here that say that Suge killed Pac. We don’t call them crazy. Because we don’t know! But when she speaks on things she's seen and talks about the character of certain people, it's not breaking news if you've seen and heard the same sh*t for 20+ years.

That MF was around a lot of sh*t. She was in all those circles. She knows sh*t, lol. Look at how much dirt comes out when the Feds start combing through phones and witness testimony. Mad people know the sh*t Jaguar speaks on, but they're too scared to say anything. She doesn't give a f*ck. So they have to brand you "crazy" to try to discredit you. But watch how much comes out with this Puff sh*t, that shorty's been speaking on for years. She ain't crazy. She just got a big ass mouth.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm talking about the stuff she speaks on that she was there for.

The sh*t she thinks isn't something any of us can speak on. We have people on here that say that Suge killed Pac. We don’t call them crazy. Because we don’t know! But when she speaks on things she's seen and talks about the character of certain people, it's not breaking news if you've seen and heard the same sh*t for 20+ years.

That MF was around a lot of sh*t. She was in all those circles. She knows sh*t, lol. Look at how much dirt comes out when the Feds start combing through phones and witness testimony. Mad people know the sh*t Jaguar speaks on, but they're too scared to say anything. She doesn't give a f*ck. So they have to brand you "crazy" to try to discredit you. But watch how much comes out with this Puff sh*t, that shorty's been speaking on for years. She ain't crazy. She just got a big ass mouth.
She got all her infro from the internet lol

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
She got all her infro from the internet lol

Nah, she's saying sh*t that you had to be there for.

I know because I was seeing the same sh*t. LOL!

The Roots sh*t she said was MAD true. But dudes hate women, so they're gonna say she's crazy. But anybody that's been around, knows all the sh*t she's been saying. You go on enough tours, you see the same sh*t she's been speaking on.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This heffer has gone too far!
full
:bryan::russ::bryan::laff::laff:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, she's saying sh*t that you had to be there for.

I know because I was seeing the same sh*t. LOL!

The Roots sh*t she said was MAD true. But dudes hate women, so they're gonna say she's crazy. But anybody that's been around, knows all the sh*t she's been saying. You go on enough tours, you see the same sh*t she's been speaking on.
Anything roots related sure, but diddy fukk no

Daps
The funny thing about dudes and Jaguar, is that the sh*t she says is true most of the time. That's scary for cats.

It's just that people don’t like hearing it from a chick. They'd rather hear sh*t like she says, from Gene Deal or Reggie Wright. But anybody that's been around just a couple of the people she goes in on, knows she's speaking facts 99% of the time. It's just her delivery sounds crazy and emotional. People don’t like when a chick has too much information and is willing to speak on all of it. Makes people uncomfortable. But a lot of sh*t she says, has been said a million times, and is known, behind the scenes.

:comeon:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe her..50 is definitely a shady character and I knew he was type sweet when he put that wig on trying diss Rick Ross cos playing like a F——

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Stop caping for your childhood hero's b, it's ok b we was all played for fools.

Little Shawn a hater I'll give you that.

shorty might be crazy but she's not a hater.

Okay. Put me on to one of her good videos.