Jaguar Wright exposes 50 Cent

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This bout to be a

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

ass thread

Curtis is like MAGA to ignorant street brehs. Defending a cult leader that harms progress of black people as a whole.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I don't believe anything this woman says lol. She said Kamala Harris was a witch the other day. How can anyone take her seriously? :mjlol:
Swearing into office with a bible is like, literally high level witchcraft, idk how nobody notices that though, and yes I'm calling presidents warlocks too lol.

No but seriously, think about it, they put their hand on the Bible, swear on it, to be president, then institute policy and social order contradicting that same book

Blasphemy

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The last few posts are an online freak off between two 50 haters. Alot of fans around

Tony Yayo, is that you? :camby:

You are an enabler of crabs in a barrel behavior. Going after legends and black royalty in Hollywood is the definition of betrayal of your race.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
those hoops are wild

she called 50 a soldier, he might like that

:manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
True. Dudes are just scared of chicks with too much information. They'll accept dirty cops and crooks before a woman who just happened to see some sh*t. It's goofy.

She was always emotional and loud. Anyone that's ever met her, knows she's a maniac. But she knows a lot of sh*t. One time, she was talking about some sh*t that someone did to Hi-Tek on tour. This happened way before TMZ and the whole gossip online thing took off. Nobody knew about this sh*t, unless you were there. We were touring, and happened to be around for when it happened. After that, she brought up other things we saw behind the scenes. So she's just one of those people who was kinda always around. And the music business is FULL of the kind of f*ckery she always speaks on. But people in the business are scared to death! So they guard certain things with their life. She doesn't care about that because she's been done wild dirty by the business.
nikka there's shyt she speaks on that i know for a FACT she wasn't around for. There's shyt she speaks on that i know for a FACT she's lying about. She said Megan The Stallion is trans. Like what nikka? No. She's not just emotional. She's a mentally ill pathological liar and clout chaser. She's negative as fukk. Bad spirited. And her own children hate her. Maybe she should spend less time gossiping about shyt that ain't even her business and worry about mending her relationships in her own personal life.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
nikka there's shyt she speaks on that i know for a FACT she wasn't around for. There's shyt she speaks on that i know for a FACT she's lying about. She said Megan The Stallion is trans. Like what nikka? No. She's not just emotional. She's a mentally ill pathological liar and clout chaser. She's negative as fukk. Bad spirited. And her own children hate her. Maybe she should spend less time gossiping about shyt that ain't even her business and worry about mending her relationships in her own personal life.

Go back and read what I said, before debating and posting.

I said I'm talking about the sh*t "she speaks on that she was there for" that are behind the scenes sh*t that I saw too.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Swearing into office with a bible is like, literally high level witchcraft, idk how nobody notices that though, and yes I'm calling presidents warlocks too lol.

No but seriously, think about it, they put their hand on the Bible, swear on it, to be president, then institute policy and social order contradicting that same book

Blasphemy
They swear to execute the office and to follow the constitution, not that I believe in religion either way. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Go back and read what I said, before debating and posting.

I said I'm talking about the sh*t "she speaks on that she was there for" that are behind the scenes sh*t that I saw too.
I mean. Yea. I understand that too. And even in that. It's still corny and gossipy. And alot of the time she's complicit. Like the Talib shyt. She called the nikka out for cheating on his wife with her. But she was cheating on her husband at the time with him. Like bytch. U can't call someone for some shyt ur involved in. If he ain't shyt. U ain't shyt. Lol.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:mjlol:

Believe it, like she is talking about Jay Z. :sas2:

Ole "bbbut she crazy" ass nikkas

:ufdup:

Keep the same energy brehs.

Jaguar Wright: "Jay Z......"