Jaguar Wright exposes 50 Cent

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isn't a good idea, 5 petty enough he going to own that yt channel and jaguar going to be in the street somewhere homeless.
Just you saying that shows who you can play with

And further proves it’s a lie that Jay buries people that talks bad about him

50 goes out his way to do it

That’s why it’s shocking 😳 when people try 50

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
nikka literally ALL of the shyt she says comes from the internet.

She's been doing this sh*t for years. It's just recently that people are starting to pay attention to it.

And the sh*t that I'm talking about, pre-dates the online gossip sh*t. I'm talking about the sh*t she says that's from back in the day that was always behind the scenes. Not sh*t you find in these couch conversations online.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This is actually a great point. Reggie Wright is a dirty cop and obvious federal informant, you can't be any less credible that that. Yet nikkas treat his words like they're gospel.

I think Jag is batshyt but I also think she's telling the truth about some things.

True. Dudes are just scared of chicks with too much information. They'll accept dirty cops and crooks before a woman who just happened to see some sh*t. It's goofy.

She was always emotional and loud. Anyone that's ever met her, knows she's a maniac. But she knows a lot of sh*t. One time, she was talking about some sh*t that someone did to Hi-Tek on tour. This happened way before TMZ and the whole gossip online thing took off. Nobody knew about this sh*t, unless you were there. We were touring, and happened to be around for when it happened. After that, she brought up other things we saw behind the scenes. So she's just one of those people who was kinda always around. And the music business is FULL of the kind of f*ckery she always speaks on. But people in the business are scared to death! So they guard certain things with their life. She doesn't care about that because she's been done wild dirty by the business.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Believe it, like she is talking about Jay Z. :sas2:

Ole "bbbut she crazy" ass nikkas

:ufdup:

Keep the same energy brehs.

Jaguar Wright: "Jay Z......"
The Coli: " Yeah he did that shyt"

Jaguar Wright: "50 Cent....."
The Coli: "OMG, put her in a looney bin"

:russ:

Coli filled with crabs in a barrel c00ns and CACs that think that Eminem is better than Nas, Rakim, and Ghostface.

Curtis is a crab that only helps degenerates and enablers of black dysfunction. That is why he targets successful black people outside of Puffy, and even Spike Lee is on his hit list.