Jade Cargill On Trick Daddy's Cooking Show, Says She Wants To See More Black Fans In The AEW Audience

Daps
I do not know if they will do better in the ratings for the world title, but I do think that at least one of Hobbs, Starks, Keith Lee, and Swerve should be booked for a strong singles run pronto to build momentum for a feud with MJF sometime after he wins the the world title, which presumably would be at Full Gear. Swerve or Starks would probably be the best bet between those four. I mean if you want to give them a world title shot with no momentum, then have at it, but AEW needs to get back to building programs and feuds for the AEW title and not just the weekly random challenger.

There is a very select few wrestlers I would say could presently be a consistent ratings draw for the main event: MJF and the Acclaimed. They are amongst the very few that have been booked well and haven't seen their momentum completely stalled. But they can't be in every main event becuase they'll get overexposed. TK has dropped the ball with several people that looked poised to become bigger stars like Wardlow, Starks, Hobbs, FTR, and Miro to name four off the top of my head.

A women's match currently will 100% not improve the main event ratings no matter who you put in it. Only time I could ever see that happening presently is if they made Saraya's first AEW match the main event of Dynamite. Simple fact of the matter is that the women's division doesn't draw ratings. It's consistently either the lowest or one of the lowest rated quarters every week regardless of which women are in the match.
You actually made a good point there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What self-ether dude’s post was :mjlol: All that “this black wrestler isn’t ready” garbage yet I have to see Jungle Boy and his non-existent personality forced on my screen every week.
I'd rather see Dante Martin than Jungle Boy too, that don't mean either one of them should be in the world title picture though. There's a minimum of 4-5 black wrestlers that deserve to be in the world title discussion over Dante Martin. As far as I'm concerned, Jungle Boy never should be.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The whataboutisms in this thread are truly warped. Just more juvenile attempts to twist reality and make mean-spirited jokes, because you're unable to actually contribute in a way that isn't myopic.
The whataboutisms started when i made a comment about AEW and @avon barksdale did his usual "what about the WWE" shyt.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You actually made a good point there.
Yes, they have too many damn wrestlers and too many of which are good enough to deserve TV time. They need 60 at the absolute max on the men's side, rest need to be cut or stashed on Dark and an ROH YouTube show. Even 609 is a bit much, but you need a bit of extra depth to give people time off, to account for injuries, or to allow them to do some stuff with New Japan like Super Juniors or the G1.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nice try.
One answer, just a yes or no. Do you think that putting Black wrestlers in the mens and/or women's world title scene will increase AEW's viewership?

I do not know if they will do better in the ratings for the world title, but I do think that at least one of Hobbs, Starks, Keith Lee, and Swerve should be booked for a strong singles run pronto to build momentum for a feud with MJF sometime after he wins the the world title, which presumably would be at Full Gear. Swerve or Starks would probably be the best bet between those four. I mean if you want to give them a world title shot with no momentum, then have at it, but AEW needs to get back to building programs and feuds for the AEW title and not just the weekly random challenger.
This is hilarious. He pivoted from the question so quick and immediately booked those black dudes to be fed to mjf after he gets the title:laff:

"Do you think these black dudes can draw in the main event"

"I don't know but they'd be great to make MJF look strong"

This is AEW mentality

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is hilarious. He pivoted from the question so quick and immediately booked those black dudes to be fed to mjf after he gets the title:laff:

"Do you think these black dudes can draw in the main event"

"I don't know but they'd be great to make MJF look strong"

This is AEW mentality
I never said they should lose to MJF.

Can't even talk with some of you at times. Try to have a legitimate conversation and people like you just twist the conversation with asinine assumptions. When you want to have a legitimate conversation instead of acting like an immature child, come talk to me. Otherwise...

suck-it-tripled-h.gif

Last edited:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The guy who had a meltdown and threatened to murder people off this site after I exposed he and his white buddies being :mjpls: on live?
Continuing to exaggerate the tall tale, I see.

It's bad enough that you claimed I uttered a slur, but now you're saying I threatened to kill people over it?
What in the Kanye have you been on this weekend? Seriously.

I'm not making death threats over you continuing to lie to people and claim I'm secretly racist.

You always pop in with this shyt, you've never proven it, and you continue to exaggerate the story.

This new wrinkle to the lie is a low, even for you.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You definitely didn't suggest they win, you said give them a shot, and so now I ask you:

Would you book any of them as world champion main eventers? Would you have them beat mjf since you already said they "deserve a shot"
I would love to see Swerve, Keith Lee, Hobbs, and Starks as champion. Especially Swerve. If TK doesn't drop the ball with him, which is a big IF these days, he could very well be going on a legendary heel run and could be the most entertaining champion they've ever had. And it would be great to see a babyface Ricky Starks feuding with him.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Another thread involving AEW not being shown in a negative light

AKA another thread to bash, shyt, have them investigated, hope they run out of business

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
You still scamming disabled kids?

Oh fukk off, you sanctimonious little dikk. I can't stand self-righteous white people like you. Go lecture those racist motherfukkers on reddit that you believe are so much better.

@The G.O.D II

MightyHealthy deflecting from racism against black folk.. I wonder why :mjpls:

What's wild is he's been accused of being racist by posters on this site before. Looking funny
Damn, I had to unblock to figure out the thread, only to reveal this dude posted about me a lot.

First and foremost, I was a teaching assistant for a year for a student with autism and ataxia, I did a Polar Plunge jump to raise money for Special Olympics. Every dollar donated was through the website, or from friends and family. I'll never speak ill of the experience, it humbled me, and prepared me for fatherhood. Since then, a few of you cling to that for low-hanging fruit jokes that punch down, constantly trying to misrepresent the act is an easy troll.

Second, I'm used to being accused of being racist for being white. That really doesn't bother me, I would encourage more people to think like that as a default, for their own safety and prosperity.

Third, a hit dog will holler, holy fukking shyt :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If they keep MJF a heel, I'd have Ricky Starks eventually take the belt off MJF. If they make MJF a face like is somewhat being teased, I'd have Swerve take the belt off MJF.

This budding Swerve vs. Lee feud is going to be a great way to get them two started on their singles run to build momentum for them battling for a championship. Of course Hobbs vs. Starks had the same potential, and well we see how that has worked out...