Jade Cargill On Trick Daddy's Cooking Show, Says She Wants To See More Black Fans In The AEW Audience

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks."

This cat has the nerve to try to lecture people after saying this shyt when his dumb "how hip-hop is aew" thread got mocked. FOH.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Neither Britt Baker, nor Toni Storm, nor Thunder Rosa can look that regal and resplendent on their best days. Except for the DMV's very own Serena Deeb, all of the other women on the roster are as green as Jade, and none of them have her star power. There's no reason that she should be anchored with the secondary belt.
Give Jade a Goldberg vs Hogan match with whomever the main women's champ is, and then let Jade vacate the TBS title. The smart money is having Jade in the number 1 spot.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Neither Britt Baker, nor Toni Storm, nor Thunder Rosa can look that regal and resplendent on their best days. Except for the DMV's very own Serena Deeb, all of the other women on the roster are as green as Jade, and none of them have her star power. There's no reason that she should be anchored with the secondary belt.
Give Jade a Goldberg vs Hogan match with whomever the main women's champ is, and then let Jade vacate the TBS title. The smart money is having Jade in the number 1 spot.
I would not be surprised if she is the women's champ sometime within the next year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Nah Toni Storm is not green at all

But I agree, Jade feels like a bigger deal than everyone else in the women’s division

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Continuing to exaggerate the tall tale, I see.

It's bad enough that you claimed I uttered a slur, but now you're saying I threatened to kill people over it?
What in the Kanye have you been on this weekend? Seriously.

I'm not making death threats over you continuing to lie to people and claim I'm secretly racist.

You always pop in with this shyt, you've never proven it, and you continue to exaggerate the story.

This new wrinkle to the lie is a low, even for you.

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins did this cac threaten to kill you or not? He’s been unhinged ever since I posted about my encounter with him over live

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nah Toni Storm is not green at all

But I agree, Jade feels like a bigger deal than everyone else in the women’s division
Tbh, I don't know if Storm is green or not. She hasn't maintained my interest through a full match, ever. The only things I can tell you about her is that she wears grease paint under one of her eyes, and Chuck made her cry.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If Tony Khan waits until next year to build the division around Jade, then he's a fool.
You strike while the iron is hot, not after the fire dies down.
To be fair, within the next year could be as early as next week (since Toni Storm already has a match this week).

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
To be fair, within the next year could be as early as next week (since Toni Storm already has a match this week).
I know what you mean, but you missed my point. Toni Storm should be fighting for the B title.
Jade should be in the mix for the main belt.
Tony Khan loves his audibles & swerves; all he'd need to do is have Storm get beat down backstage and replaced by Jade.
He needs to do that NOW.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tbh, I don't know if Storm is green or not. She hasn't maintained my interest through a full match, ever. The only things I can tell you about her is that she wears grease paint under one of her eyes, and Chuck made her cry.
She is definitely not green. She has been wrestling since 2011. She had 82 matches in Stardom, which is the best women's wrestling you'll find outside of the WWE, a company in which she was the champion in for 258 days.