Jade Cargill On Trick Daddy's Cooking Show, Says She Wants To See More Black Fans In The AEW Audience

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
She is definitely not green. She has been wrestling since 2011. She had 82 matches in Stardom, which is the best women's wrestling you'll find outside of the WWE, a company in which she was the champion in for 258 days.
There are some people at your job for 15 years & they're still barely competent. I don't care how long she's been on the job, I only care about how entertaining she is.
I'd rather watch paint dry than to try to stay awake during a Toni Storm match.

Daps
Just scrolling through this thread: are the biggest supporters of AEW on this forum white? Real question. It seems like whenever AEW is discussed in conjunction with black issues, from representation to Swole's comments to the main event scene, the discussion gets hijacked by non-black people who seemingly have the loudest voice.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins did this cac threaten to kill you or not? He’s been unhinged ever since I posted about my encounter with him over live
What in the absolute fukk does Liggins have to do with you backing up your bullshyt lies?

You have been chiming in threads to "reconfirm" how you swear you heard me a decade ago in an Xbox Live chat, always claiming I'm racist.

Unhinged is continuing to spew the same false story you invented, adding even more nonsensical details, for four fukking years.

You're a habitual liar, and a genuine fukkup, seek help.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Just scrolling through this thread: are the biggest supporters of AEW on this forum white? Real question. It seems like whenever AEW is discussed in conjunction with black issues, from representation to Swole's comments to the main event scene, the discussion gets hijacked by non-black people who seemingly have the loudest voice.
Seems like it. That’s why I’d like to know their real feelings on the recent spotlight of Black wrestlers and Black people in general. I know wreddit was probably a cesspool when Trina popped up.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’ve decided I’m not watching aew after they put Ricky out there for a 2 minute squash match meanwhile MidJF gets 20 minutes for his shytty hack your team sucks promos. I don’t think I’ve Hobbs seen he lost either.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What in the absolute fukk does Liggins have to do with you backing up your bullshyt lies?

You have been chiming in threads to "reconfirm" how you swear you heard me a decade ago in an Xbox Live chat, always claiming I'm racist.

Unhinged is continuing to spew the same false story you invented, adding even more nonsensical details, for four fukking years.

You're a habitual liar, and a genuine fukkup, seek help.

Once again cac, have no reason to lie on you whatsoever. I caught you on live, you’ve been threatening liggins for years, you had a meltdown and called this place worse than Reddit, and now you are being exposed once again. Stay furious :umad:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Dante Martin should be pushed hard. He is better than Sammy Guevara at pretty much everything.
Both of them nikkaz is terrible:heh:

What is it with you young nikkaz thinking that doing a bunch of flippy shyt makes you good?
She’s booked awfully. She just doesn’t lose.

Booked well? :skip:
She has a title that was basically just keeps her busy, her feuds aren't notable and she squashes anyone who challenges her into literally not mattering.
She's booked as a female Goldberg, which is EXACTLY the way you should book somebody who's incredibly athletic but just started wrestling.
:yeshrug:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Once again cac, have no reason to lie on you whatsoever. I caught you on live, you’ve been threatening liggins for years, you had a meltdown and called this place worse than Reddit, and now you are being exposed once again. Stay furious :umad:
You lie for attention. shytty posters just so happen to tag you in the thread, and you come up with this?

I only played with you during the SOHH days, not during The Coli, ever. You and I interacted fine until four years ago, when you started pushing lies, ones that keep changing.
The guy who had a meltdown and threatened to murder people off this site after I exposed he and his white buddies being :mjpls: on live?
You can't "expose" somebody when your only proof is the false memory you invented to hate me with.

First I said a slur, then I had buddies and it was a get together, now you've distorted the situation into me threatening a mod's life over your tall tale.

I've challenged @Rarely-Wrong Liggins over his words, not yours. This is your second Drink Champs interview, go the fukk somewhere else with your delusional bullshyt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Both of them nikkaz is terrible:heh:

What is it with you young nikkaz thinking that doing a bunch of flippy shyt makes you good?

She's booked as a female Goldberg, which is EXACTLY the way you should book somebody who's incredibly athletic but just started wrestling.
:yeshrug:

Dude it’s about to be four years. She gets the same tv time and match time as she did the first year. Even jade posted a week or two ago that she wrestled four times in like four months.

she’s booked like first six months Goldberg when no one knew him lmao.