Jade Cargill On Trick Daddy's Cooking Show, Says She Wants To See More Black Fans In The AEW Audience

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Are you a retard?

Derailing the thread with radiant loser energy and dumbass echo chamber shyt.
You both suck at discussion, I feel like I'm in fukking Idiocracy.

You kept getting knocked down by @avon barksdale after you tried to come at him sideways, babbled incoherently for several responses, then blurt out a slur like you achieved something.

The only thing that's lamer is the dude that co-signed you, as if you did anything more than shyt on yourself.
Imagine begging for attention, punching down with ignorance, and thinking that you're clever and funny.

The tag title scene has been the most exciting, featuring black performers as both champions and challengers, a variety of personality with actual storylines. Starks and Hobbs, the tag team that people wished had held a title, have been feuding with each other and main evented the Rampage with a hell of a Lights Out Match just weeks ago. When everything else has been inconsistent, when people wondered why FTR didn't hold all the belts and face the Bucks, we have seen six stars continue to consistently put on a great show in the spotlight.

And you have a strong black female champion who people wish had stronger stories to tell, out here begging for more black fans in the stands, wholly aware of her platform and influence?

How in the absolute fukk can any of you watch this and question the mission?

Spout slurs against Pakistani people? Folks with special needs? Who hurt you?

Go take the dense incel shyt somewhere else, fukk.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

You kept getting knocked down by @avon barksdale after you tried to come at him sideways, babbled incoherently for several responses, then blurt out a slur like you achieved something.

The only thing that's lamer is the dude that co-signed you, as if you did anything more than shyt on yourself.
Imagine begging for attention, punching down with ignorance, and thinking that you're clever and funny.

The tag title scene has been the most exciting, featuring black performers as both champions and challengers, a variety of personality with actual storylines. Starks and Hobbs, the tag team that people wished had held a title, have been feuding with each other and main evented the Rampage with a hell of a Lights Out Match just weeks ago. When everything else has been inconsistent, when people wondered why FTR didn't hold all the belts and face the Bucks, we have seen six stars continue to consistently put on a great show in the spotlight.

And you have a strong black female champion who people wish had stronger stories to tell, out here begging for more black fans in the stands, wholly aware of her platform and influence?

:dahell::russ::russ::dead:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
This is a good look! Jade is one of the few stars in her company who can be featured outside of the usual wrestling podcast circuit. She's the real deal.
Also, S/O to Jade for mentioning her (Black) man when Trick Daddy lowkey tried to add her to the #EatABootyGang roster. She's ride or die. :salute:

She fit for real. :picard: I don't care for the hair-hat but still...

:shaq::takedat::wow::blessed::youngsabo::noah:

Daps

And you have a strong black female champion who people wish had stronger stories to tell, out here begging for more black fans in the stands
You encapsulated the problems and don't even realize it: The tag titles and midcard singles titles are the ceiling for Black wrestlers in AEW. Black wrestlers only feud with other Black wrestlers, they don't consistently get matches on Dynamite, and they only get to main event the failing Rampage show.

Orange Cassidy, Wheeler Yuta & Daniel Garcia have main evented more episodes of Dynamite than Jade Cargill, Nyla Rose, Will Hobbs, Starks, Anthony Bowens, Max Caster, Scorpio Sky, Swerve Strickland, Keith Lee, and Jay Lethal combined; and NONE of those Black wrestlers are in their respective main title scenes. Most of those wrestlers that I named are more than capable to be in the main title scene, but we're supposed to be happy that two brehs got to have a Lights Out Match that nobody bothered to watch? You can keep that. As Black fans, we want more than table scraps, and if you refuse to understand that, then you're a part of the problem.

You also mentioned slurs against the mentally challenged by @KateFabersBoyfriend, and against Pakistani people, but you conveniently sidestepped the part where @Rollie Forbes mentioned the Pakistanis well documented history of anti Black racism. Very telling.

Instead of trying to admonish Black people for how we feel about our representation, perhaps you should

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

Good post...

I'm not about to waste my time going back and forth with these so called power to the black people when they support a company that are trump supporters and had a history of racism...but good post :salute:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You would think, as a business man ESP in this climate he’d be like “Why don’t I put a black guy in the upper mid card or give em a title run? Cuz surely it looks weird that after 3 yrs that all my champs have been white guys.”
And the whitest of the white guys too.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

:hhh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You encapsulated the problems and don't even realize it: The tag titles and midcard singles titles are the ceiling for Black wrestlers in AEW. Black wrestlers only feud with other Black wrestlers, they don't consistently get matches on Dynamite, and they only get to main event the failing Rampage show.

Orange Cassidy, Wheeler Yuta & Daniel Garcia have main evented more episodes of Dynamite than Jade Cargill, Nyla Rose, Will Hobbs, Starks, Anthony Bowens, Max Caster, Scorpio Sky, Swerve Strickland, Keith Lee, and Jay Lethal combined; and NONE of those Black wrestlers are in their respective main title scenes. Most of those wrestlers that I named are more than capable to be in the main title scene, but we're supposed to be happy that two brehs got to have a Lights Out Match that nobody bothered to watch? You can keep that. As Black fans, we want more than table scraps, and if you refuse to understand that, then you're a part of the problem.

You also mentioned slurs against the mentally challenged by @KateFabersBoyfriend, and against Pakistani people, but you conveniently sidestepped the part where @Rollie Forbes mentioned the Pakistanis well documented history of anti Black racism. Very telling.

Instead of trying to admonish Black people for how we feel about our representation, perhaps you should

It is with very rare exception that women of any skin color main event in AEW.

Daps
Considering the main event is much more often than not the lowest rated quarteer of Dynamite and Rampage, putting the women and black wrestlers in those quarters would only reduce the amount of exposure they get.
So your assumption is that Black wrestlers would bring even lower ratings, or wouldn't help AEW's declining ratings rebound.
Interesting.
Here's some more rope. Please, keep talking.