Jade Cargill On Trick Daddy's Cooking Show, Says She Wants To See More Black Fans In The AEW Audience

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You lie for attention. shytty posters just so happen to tag you in the thread, and you come up with this?

I only played with you during the SOHH days, not during The Coli, ever. You and I interacted fine until four years ago, when you started pushing lies, ones that keep changing.

You can't "expose" somebody when your only proof is the false memory you invented to hate me with.

First I said a slur, then I had buddies and it was a get together, now you've distorted the situation into me threatening a mod's life over your tall tale.

I've challenged @Rarely-Wrong Liggins over his words, not yours. This is your second Drink Champs interview, go the fukk somewhere else with your delusional bullshyt.

:snoop:

For the last time cac, this was during the Coli because I didn’t own a fukking 360. We were on TF or some FPS, and a Coli poster(I think courtdog) invited you. All of the sudden I hear cacs saying nikka liberally. Like I said, have no reason to lie on you. I don’t know you from a can of paint outside being an ex mod. I just remember that one interaction. Maybe you slipped up since court is a known c00n. Felt safe. But I know you despite the fake ally facade you portray on here :ufdup:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just scrolling through this thread: are the biggest supporters of AEW on this forum white? Real question. It seems like whenever AEW is discussed in conjunction with black issues, from representation to Swole's comments to the main event scene, the discussion gets hijacked by non-black people who seemingly have the loudest voice.
:sas2:

Daps
Just scrolling through this thread: are the biggest supporters of AEW on this forum white? Real question. It seems like whenever AEW is discussed in conjunction with black issues, from representation to Swole's comments to the main event scene, the discussion gets hijacked by non-black people who seemingly have the loudest voice.
There are some nonwhite AEW superfans on here. The ones who are supposedly Black are the worst because they're usually the first to throw on the cape to defend AEW anytime issues of race are discussed.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tony is not going to risk losing his cac neckbeard fanbase. The truth is that in wrestling a top black talent will outshine a top cac talent 99% of the time. No women in wrestling can command attention like Bianca, Jade, Sasha, and Naomi. I would say push Swerve, but his recent interview about the BRP rankings was real :mjpls: .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony is not going to risk losing his cac neckbeard fanbase. The truth is that in wrestling a top black talent will outshine a top cac talent 99% of the time. No women in wrestling can command attention like Bianca, Jade, Sasha, and Naomi. I would say push Swerve, but his recent interview about the BRP rankings was real :mjpls: .
I liked BRP's response to Swerve, too.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
:snoop:

For the last time cac, this was during the Coli because I didn’t own a fukking 360. We were on TF or some FPS, and a Coli poster(I think courtdog) invited you. All of the sudden I hear cacs saying nikka liberally. Like I said, have no reason to lie on you. I don’t know you from a can of paint outside being an ex mod. I just remember that one interaction. Maybe you slipped up since court is a known c00n. Felt safe. But I know you despite the fake ally facade you portray on here :ufdup:
Now you're saying @PS5 was co-signing me using words I never did, all because you can't admit you're a liar.

I like how you say "for the last time," like you won't be popping in somewhere with your fake anecdote the next time you want to spout your bullshyt lies for attention.

That and uttering "I have no reason to lie" when your whole MO for lying is in the bolded. I've never gotten along with attention whores and bigots, you ever gonna finally realize the problem is YOU?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Now you're saying @PS5 was co-signing me using words I never did, all because you can't admit you're a liar.

I like how you say "for the last time," like you won't be popping in somewhere with your fake anecdote the next time you want to spout your bullshyt lies for attention.

That and uttering "I have no reason to lie" when your whole MO for lying is in the bolded. I've never gotten along with attention whores and bigots, you ever gonna finally realize the problem is YOU?

1) Court is a known c00n so yes
2) Nobody is doing anything for attention. I was tagged and explained the situation. IDGAF about you and never have enough in that nature
3) If you think I’m “lying” because you post white liberal do gooder shyt you are delusional. Nor are you the only one who does it. Don’t flatter yourself.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
1) Court is a known c00n so yes
2) Nobody is doing anything for attention. I was tagged and explained the situation. IDGAF about you and never have enough in that nature
3) If you think I’m “lying” because you post white liberal do gooder shyt you are delusional. Nor are you the only one who does it. Don’t flatter yourself.
I don't blame your cynicism, because you started this shyt after I bytched at Jericho for whining about his flight while "kids were in cages." I'm pretty aware that four years later, the immigration issues haven't really progressed in the corporate friendly Biden administration.

That's also why I went from identifying as liberal to leftist, as I'm much less interested in late stage capitalism, and more interested in unionizing labor.

Say what you will about Court, because over the course of two decades, we've joked on him plenty...mattresses, shuffles, being a fanboy...but I genuinely can't fathom that ever having been part of our discourse. Even @Mook would vouch that, if anything, I would use my voice to clown the racist people I heard. Then we would wreck their shyt.

I'll admit to my mistakes, because I'm not too proud to improve myself, but using racial slurs was never one of them.

You genuinely have me confused with someone else.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What did he say?

I liked BRP's response to Swerve, too.

Alright, I see now. Dude is a lame. Knew he was on that time when he joined in with Tony and the rest of the clowns to go after that Black wrestling journalist.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What did he say?

Alright, I see now. Dude is a lame. Knew he was on that time when he joined in with Tony and the rest of the clowns to go after that Black wrestling journalist.
He clearly didn't even read the list outside of his own name. Carmelo Hayes on the other hand gave props to all the names ahead of him and below him.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Dude it’s about to be four years. She gets the same tv time and match time as she did the first year. Even jade posted a week or two ago that she wrestled four times in like four months.

she’s booked like first six months Goldberg when no one knew him lmao.
Dude, her 1st match was with Shaquille O'Neal last March. It has not been 4 years. :heh:

You have to keep her special or you do what happened once Kevin Nash had the book and they screwed up Goldberg by having people beat him.