Ja says he would cook MJ

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No one was being hyperbolic except you cats dressing up niqqas in hyperbolic commentary they never wore.

Either quote over the top comments or stop creating them.

Yall dudes cant make a point without going “create-a-poster”

There is plenty of hyperbole. Instantly placing Morant and his career well-beyond a multi-decorated player like Dumars is in of itself is hyperbolic. If Morant retired tomorrow, nobody reasonably puts him over Dumars. Not to mention people take outlier years of a journeyman to discredit the era said player played in. :dead:

Hyperbole is OK only one way it seems. :snoop:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
U don’t know shyt about basketball bytch

Ja is a supremely skilled interior scorer his dexterity and acrobatics are top notch. He dominates in floater range with all types of floaters and push shots.

In the 80’s he would have to be defended man-to-man and would be blowing by dudes at will going down hill.

He’s considered a poor shooter in this era in the 80’s he would be fine he’s a good shooter from 10-16 feet which is where nikkas shot from then.

46% on 121 attempts his rookie year
44% on 150 attempts his sophomore year
38% on 169 attempts his junior year

His I.Q. is high he will punish doubles this is a guy that led the nation in scoring and assist he is a very good playmaker and poised confident floor general.

He would be the PG version of Jordan in that era he would break the game.

His athleticism and ball handling would be completely foreign and next level to players then.

STOP POSTING BULLSHYT p*ssy
:laugh:

u a fukking nut man be having me dying on here

shyt, my new favorite poster

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
There is plenty of hyperbole. Instantly placing Morant and his career well-beyond a multi-decorated player like Dumars is in of itself is hyperbolic. If Morant retired tomorrow, nobody reasonably puts him over Dumars. Not to mention people take outlier years of a journeyman to discredit the era said player played in. :dead:

not to mention dude first 3 seasons mad injuries. i hope he fulfills his potential

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

U still talking about some arbitrary All-Time ranking and accomplishments bullshyt when we talking about whose better at playing basketball

If Ja retired today he peaked higher than Dumars did.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

quote it.

Quote the "played with teachers" over the top angles. I will discredit any idiot who says Ja would have trouble scoring 20 ppg in the late 80s early 90s when players with a 1/5th of his talent were doing so.

not a DAMN THING hyperbolic in saying if Tracy Murray can average 16ppg, Michael Adams 23ppg, that Ja would have no trouble averaging 20 unlike the trash you posted saying he would

But that's hyperbolic? :camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Its easy to lead the NBA in points in the paint :dead:

U couldn’t be more predictable
And they have the nerve to say others are being hyperbolic.

shyt is not hard to lead the league in scoring in the paint. It's yall who are being over the top :snoop:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
And they have the nerve to say others are being hyperbolic.

shyt is not hard to lead the league in scoring in the paint. It's yall who are being over the top :snoop:
Teams in the 80’s were scoring as much as now only playing 15 feet in.

These dudes kill me.

Ja would be finishing around nikkas, over nikkas, on nikkas, living at the line, his slashing bag is complete in gathers and finishes and his first step and handle would be unlike nothing they saw at the time.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:laugh: if it was that easy dude why is he the first guard to do it in the last 25 years?

im just asking
My dude....you went from "shyt that's not hard with the amount of spacing on the floor." to backpedaling to the question above.

I swear.....NBA talks are the worst.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Which team? the 86 team?

I was thinking 90's Bulls after they were a fully realized roster but Jordan, Oak, Paxson 86' vs the Current Grizzlies would be interesting. I don't think Ja is the difference in that series, it's Memphis' forwards that cause all sorts of headache...but that's not to be mistaken with me saying Ja wouldn't do his thing.