Ja says he would cook MJ

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is my last time responding to this since it doesn’t seem you are even reading.

U know something called COVID happened right which shortened the last two regular seasons? Last season was his only season missing a lot of games.

Season one 67 regular season games played. 73-67=5
Season two 63 regular season games played. 72-63=9
Season three 57 regular season games played. 82-57=25

His most significant injury is a bone bruise in his knee. Ya narrative trash.
I corrected it smartass. Still don't change the fact, Ja is KJ with more space to operate and less midrange game :manny:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It ain’t like he’s lying. We all saw what Iverson did to him.

:mjgrin:

iverson-crossover.gif

Everyone gets crossed...its crazy to me that the other games when mj guarded ai haven't been discussed..mj obviously studied Iverson and slowed him down

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
lol i watched the video it aint that serious...he wasn't disrespectful..he's suppose to be confident....

but for the sake of argument, aint no way in hail he fukkin with prime mj....he's talented no doubt, but MJ is more gifted from every angle...and honestly it aint close...JA has hops though...ill give him that, but his defense and his ability to make difficult shots aint even in the same league as MJs

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Everyone gets crossed...its crazy to me that the other games when mj guarded ai haven't been discussed..mj obviously studied Iverson and slowed him down

exactly. nikkas act like jordan couldnt play in this era because of the advancement of the crossover??? nikka, kyrie is near unguardable to EVERYONE. thats that stupid shyt that gilbert arenas goofy ass says. like, you dont think a basketball fanatic like jordan can just study gametape n shyt