Ja says he would cook MJ

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Ja Morant is a generational talent who has more talent than Joe.

I'm over 40. I've seen Joe from jump. If you want to lie to yourself that when it's all said and done that Ja won't end up the better player, be my guest.
Way too many NBA fan heads believe a player being in the right place at the right time makes them better than another due to ships.

Ja has way more potential than Joe
i subtracted the championships because he mentioned the "team" aspect of accomplishments

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i subtracted the championships because he mentioned the "team" aspect of accomplishments
There's nothing fantastical about thinking Ja is the better player.

Joe fell to the right team and had a GM smart enough to know he fit what they needed. The end result of chips doesn't mean his play matches the rise we are seeing in Ja the generational talent he's looking like.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Those awards are still circumstantial and based on the era he played in and his competition for those slots in those specific years.

Judge players by ability.

Daps
ja Morant just completed his 3rd year in the league. he has some rookie accomplishments, nba second team and an all star.

Dumars played 14 seasons. is a 2x NBA champ, formed with zeke thomas one of the sickest backcourts ever, hall of famer with a BEVY of accomplishments that i have not listed.

and yet, your ass has arrived at the conclusion that Ja fukking Morant is a better basketball player.

PROBABLY because he is more athletic with better handles???

correct me if i am wrong, feel free to.
That dude doesn't know shyt about basketball. Dumars is head and shoulders better than Morant, especially when you take defense into the equation.

I hate to have to say it but if Dumars played in this era, his stats will be hyper infated for many many reasons. Dumars will take way more shots, more 3's and have way more space to operate. Morant would struggle to average 20ppg in the late 80's/90's.

But some fanboys will be mad at this post.

Dumars is actually one of the most underrated players ever.

NYC Rebel

Daps
That dude doesn't know shyt about basketball. Dumars is head and shoulders better than Morant, especially when you take defense into the equation.

I hate to have to say it but if Dumars played in this era, his stats will be hyper infated for many many reasons. Dumars will take way more shots, more 3's and have way more space to operate. Morant would struggle to average 20ppg in the late 80's/90's.

Nope. As great as Dumars was defensively, it's not offsetting what Ja can do on the court. And you must be MAD if you think Ja would average less than Kelly Tripuka or Michael Adams. :camby:

Yall elevate the struggle ball 90s way too much on this site.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Holy shyt this dude is just fukking horrible do us a favor and just stick to threads about old shyt

Weirdo ass basement dwelling Jordan stan jerking off to VHS of 1987 basketball games

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You'd swear Morant already won 10 straight titles with some of these takes. :dead:
U dumb ass nikkas stay taking about tItLEs :dead:

Morant is a generational talent his combination of playmaking and athleticism is unparalleled he is supremely skilled his dexterity and touch is ridiculous he is an elite offensive engine and will be even better as his jump shooting develops

His last season was better than any Dumars season

NYC Rebel

Daps
You'd swear Morant already won 10 straight titles with some of these takes. :dead:
These "yall acting like" posts are trash.

Morant's upside is beyond what Dumars has ever shown.

Got Tracy Murray averaging 16ppg in the 90s one season but Morant would struggle to get to 20.

And that's the take you ignore. :camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Holy shyt this dude is just fukking horrible do us a favor and just stick to threads about old shyt

Weirdo ass basement dwelling Jordan stan jerking off to VHS of 1987 basketball games
Dude will say anything. Gatdayum Jeff Malone and Tony fukking Campbell were dropping 23ppg in 89 but Ja Morant would struggle to average 20?

Tony butchered flattop Campbell. :what:

Daps
Nope. As great as Dumars was defensively, it's not offsetting what Ja can do on the court. And you must be MAD if you think Ja would average less than Kelly Tripuka or Michael Adams. :camby:

Yall elevate the struggle ball 90s way too much on this site.

Ja can barely shoot. His game is based on driving to the basket. And he's only 6'3 170. That's a recipe for disaster.

And Dumars was ridiculously underrated offensively. He could easily take over a game, almost at will. If he were on some other team besides the team-oriented Pistons and was given more licence, he'll have been able to average 25ppg even in the late 80's and 90's.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
U dumb ass nikkas stay taking about tItLEs :dead:

Morant is a generational talent his combination of playmaking and athleticism is unparalleled he is supremely skilled his dexterity and touch is ridiculous he is an elite offensive engine and will be even better as his jump shooting develops

These "yall acting like" posts are trash.

Morant's upside is beyond what Dumars has ever shown.

Got Tracy Murray averaging 16ppg in the 90s one season but Morant would struggle to get to 20.

And that's the take you ignore. :camby:

I don't think anyone here REALLY doubts his potential. He just hasn't accomplished anything yet. And this initial emptiness continues to get compared to already established achievements and legacies. That's the first gaffe. :dead: